3 ; villiany

It was end of the school day. After what had happened during class with Bakugou, Miku was sat at her desk, extremely silent.

Izuku was still tightly gripping her hand as he packed up, and they were the only ones in the classroom. You know, except for Bakugou and two of his buddies. Great.

"Miku, we gotta pack up and head home now." Izuku cooed, nudging her ever so slightly.

Miku didn't answer him. Instead, she just let go of his hand and began packing. He seemed slightly visibly upset that Miku had pushed him away like that. But it didn't really show too much.

Izuku was packing his Hero Notes for the Future Number 13 notebook, when he realized it was dangling in front of his face.

He tried to grab it from Bakugou, who was holding it and showing it to the two of his friends that were in the room as well.

"Hero Analysis? That's a bunch of crap. You don't even have a quirk, Deku. You've always been below me." Bakugou snarled.

"Yeah, he's always been delusional!" One of his friends jeered.

Midoriya looked over to Miku for a fraction of a second. She seemed completely unfazed. Maybe she was done with standing up for him all the time.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan, but it's been my dream since I was a little kid to become a hero. If you just let me try—" He attempted to start speaking, but Bakugou cut him off.

"Trying is for idiots. Look farther ahead, Deku. You're not going to even be able to attempt to get through the doors of UA because I'm going to trample you." Bakugou growled, before setting off a small explosion and charring his notebook.

Izuku started freaking out. And he freaked out even more when Bakugou decided to be even more of a jerk and throw it out the window.

At that moment, Miku ran out of her seat and looked out the window. She reached her hands out of the window, and started grasping at the air, like she could retrieve the book somehow. Bakugou mostly just thought she was being idiotic.

Then he just turned to leave.

He stopped at the door, and looked over at a sad Midoriya.

"Deku, if you really believe you can be a hero, I know a way you can do so. Go up and take a swan dive off the roof. Then hope you can get a quirk in your next life." He snickered, before closing the door and leaving the classroom.

Izuku was fuming mad. He didn't show it though. He just clenched his fists and walked over to where Miku was, and looked down at where his notebook fell.

"Heh, you'd think my notebook would get stuck in a tree with that angle Kacchan threw it. We'd never get it if it fell on top of the tree. Instead, it somehow fell in that small patch of water. We can go grab it." Midoriya said.

Miku just stood at the window. Unmoving. Again.

"Miku, are you—"

Miku spun around, wrapping her arms around Izuku. She gripped him tightly, her face buried into the shirt of his uniform.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you when Bakugou-senpai acted that way..." Miku mumbled.

Izuku smiled, patting her head.

"It's okay. You didn't have to help me, to be honest. I had it coming." Izuku said, laughing.

"You're brave, Izuku-Kun." Miku complimented.

Izuku laughed. He gripped her fingers in his as he took her to her desk.

"Come on. Let's go grab that notebook." He said, hefting her bag onto his shoulder, before running down the stairs, her hand in his.