7 ; prowess

Once Present Mic gave the signal, the students had begun sprinting into the makeshift city. Miku and Midoriya were the slightest bit behind, because of their conversation.

"Let's go, Izuku-Kun!" Miku said, running full speed for the gate.

"Wait for me, Miku!" He yelled, running after her.

Miku used her quirk to wrap a current of air around Izuku, pushing him closer towards her, and he landed on his feet with a plop.

"Was that your quirk?" He asked, running alongside her.

She nodded, but her smile turned into the slightest frown as a large robot flew into their line of vision. Izuku screamed bloody murder as the robot's red eyes locked into him. Miku couldn't move. She hadn't tried using her quirk on anything yet. Or anything that could potentially hurt her. Suddenly, a blast of blue shattered the robot, and a blonde haired boy smirked at them.

"We make a great team, but bye now! Thanks for the 1 pointer!" The boy said, running off again.

"That was a 1 pointer?" Izuku breathed out, clearly shaken up.

"We gotta go for more points, Izuku-Kun. There's no way we'll pass." Miku said, grabbing his hand and using her quirk to propel them forward into the mass of robots up ahead. She then sent a burst of air at a 3 pointer, and it threw the robot up into the air, before sending away the air current, and it crashed down onto the ground.

"That was amazing, Miku!" Izuku cheered.

Miku smiled to herself as she did the same to 2 other 3 pointers. Then she realized that she couldn't see any other robots nearby. Time was of the essence.

"Izu-Kun, I can't see any robots. I'm going into the sky to start scouting. You run ahead. I'll catch up!" She yelled.

He nodded, taking off for another street, as Miku propelled herself up into the air. She didn't really ever try this to herself before, so she spiraled through the air, getting a little dizzy. She regained her balance quickly, crossing her legs and envisioning a chair made of air, before sitting herself into it.

Then she zoomed across the sky, looking down for robots to get points from. She noticed about 7 robots in an alleyway, but they were cornering that boy with the blue laser thing from before. He couldn't hold his own, and was shaking and clutching his stomach.

She immediately rushed towards him. It reminded Miku of what happened with the Sludge villain. She could help this guy. He was outnumbered, and she could finally help someone. Instead of hurting someone.

She picked the robots up in a strong gust of wind, and they twirled up into the sky. The blonde boy looked up at Miku, still holding his stomach. His eyes were twinkling in awe. Miku smashed the robots against each other, and let their crumpled remains fall to the roof of a building.

She descended next to the boy in the alleyway, and helped him off the ground.

"I'm Miku Fujin. Are you okay?" She asked, smiling at him. She grabbed him and had his arm slung around her shoulder as they slowly walked towards the exit of the alley.

"I'm Yuga Aoyama. Merci, for helping me back there. My stomach hurts if I use my laser for more than a second. I couldn't get them all." He said, panting.

"We make a great team, Aoyama-Kun." Miku said, grinning at him.

"2 minutes left!" Present Mic's voice boomed over the speaker.

He smiled back at her. Then he bid his French goodbye as he raced back towards more robots.

"I wonder where Izu-Kun is." She muttered to herself.