11 ; 1-a

After what Miku had said, Katsuki got red in the face, and was too shocked to respond. Luckily for him, Mitsuki barged into the room and yelled at Katsuki for triggering Miku.

After that, Mirai and Hiroki offered to pay for the broken door, but Mitsuki refused and told them they didn't need to pay for Katsuki's mistake.

The Fujins left the Bakugou household, slightly embarrassed, back to their own lives, and they stayed separate until the beginning of their children's time at UA High School.

Slowly but surely, time passed. Miku was able to stuff in a bunch of amazing new animes before the starting of UA High, which made her happy.

And after a while, it was time.

UA.

Known as the most prestigious high school in Japan, except for Shiketsu, which was at a similar level.

Her dream, no, his dream was going to come true. And she would be right next to him, supporting him the entire way. Even if he didn't want her help.

So when classes started, she did her best to help him.

"Hey, Bakugou-senpai!" Miku called, waving frantically at the spiky haired boy, chasing after him at the front gate of UA High.

He looked at her once before scoffing and continuing to look at the school, shoving his hands back in his baggy pant pockets.

"Bakugou-senpai!" She called again, running up to him and placing her hand on his shoulder as they walked.

He moved his arm and her hand fell to her side, and he continued walking, not saying a word. As they walked into the building and up the stairs to the first floor, Bakugou turned to face her.

"Quit following me around. You're probably not even in my class. I'm in 1-A." He said.

"I'm in 1-A too! I got a notice in the mail. We're in the same class and we're going to be learning together, Bakugou-senpai!" Miku cheered happily.

The slightest of a smile flashed across his face, before it expanded into a sinister grin.

"I'm so going to blast you into outer space." He said, opening up the door to the classroom, where a bunch of students were already chatting.

The atmosphere was lively, with about 12-13 of the students already settled into the classroom. Miku found her seat at the back of the classroom, 21. There was no one else in the row, and she was basically that one isolated student. It really sucked. Apparently, the 21st student in a hero course was usually someone that transferred up from the general, support or business studies. She didn't want people to think less of her just because she was in a row all by herself.

She looked over to see a boy with hair split down the middle, with white on his left and red on his right. Like a peppermint without the swirl.

"Hey!" She said, waving at him, jumping out of her seat and bouncing towards him. He looked up from his book, and gave Miku a blank stare.

"Hello." He said.

"I'm Miku Fujin! You can call me Miku!" She said, reaching her hand out to shake his.

"Shoto Todoroki." He said flatly, giving her hand a glance before looking back down at his book.

Miku set her hand back down at her side as she jumped around him again, observing the quiet boy. She then realised his eyes were different colours too.

"Woah! You're like double trouble, aren't you! Your hair and your eyes are so cool! Were you born like that?" She asked, clapping excitedly.

"Yes." He said, still not looking up from his book.