10 ; idiot

Miku didn't talk much to Bakugou after that night. She just couldn't bring herself to type a simple hello. Plus, she'd be acting super awkward. She did hang out with Izuku a little bit. They'd talked about current things that were happening at UA, and across the country. And of course, more All Might fanboying from him. He's just a cinnamon roll like that.

She thought she might be able to avoid speaking with Bakugou until schooling at UA started. She'd probably be able to regain her composure in a few months time, and she'd be able to talk with him without hyperventilating.

So she vowed to do her best to stay away from the Bakugou family as much as possible, for her sake as much as Bakugou's.

Of course, fate was not on her side.

"Honey! I've got great news!" Her mom squealed.

Miku was confused. She had no idea what was going on. Her mom usually didn't get excited, so it must be something crazy good to get her up and moving.

"What is it?" Miku asked, taking a sip of water from her cup, and setting it back down on the table.

"To celebrate your acceptance into UA, we're having dinner with the Bakugou family tonight!"

"WAHT?"

So that was how Miku was forced to have dinner with the Bakugou household.

Miku has to get ready for the dinner, and she racked her brain for what she would do. Her mom knew about how Bakugou basically despised her for hanging out with Izuku all the time. So why was she trying to push them together? Well, maybe it was just because she wanted an excuse to go see Mitsuki.

Or maybe...

She immediately remembered the time she watched Phoenix Drop High. During one of the episodes, Aphmau went to the Ro'Meave household to have dinner, and ended up kissing Garroth. That moment broke Laurence's trust in Garroth, which was a horrible move and made the both of them hate Aphmau for a while. And that lead to a whole bunch of drama immediately after with Gene. She panicked at the thought.

Was this some sort of Aphmau episode life was trying to throw at her?

Hmm...

She slapped herself lightly before going through her closet again. A professional look? Or maybe a casual? A skirt or a long dress? Shorts or jeans? T-shirts or sweaters? So many questions...

In the end, she just decided to go with a normal look, just jeans and a T-shirt. It was just a dinner, so it probably wasn't going to be too fancy. Plus, Katsuki would probably just wear a T-shirt and shorts anyway. He was that simple but comfortable type.

She put her hair up in a simplistic ponytail and slipped on some socks. She flopped down onto her bed and scrolled through Netflix to find Haikyuu, and started watching. So far, her favourite character was Kageyama Tobio. (Derp-chan is currently in love with Kageyama like he is best boo)

The only bad thing about her love for Kageyama was that Tobio distinctly reminded her of a certain angry, dictator-like blonde. That ain't too good.

She continued watching until nightfall came, and her mother was calling her to get out of her room and on to the biggest obstacle of the day: dinner with the Bakugou family.

Soon, she'd arrived at Bakugou's doorstep. Her hands were on the handles of Hiroki's wheelchair, and they were trembling. It was honestly the first time she'd ever been to Katsuki's place in years.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Mitsuki was standing there with Masaru, her husband and Katsuki's dad.

"Mirai!" Mitsuki said, embracing Miku's mom in a tight hug. Mirai returned the hug as well, hugging Mitsuki even tighter.