5 ; ua

The days went by quickly, and as the students trained, they got much stronger than before.

Miku had trained a lot, and she had a lot more control over her quirk, Air Manipulation.

This was more general than most other quirks. It was just simply a quirk in which she can control the air molecules around her. She can create gusts of wind, remove air molecules from a certain area, make whirlwinds, change air currents. That sort of stuff. It wasn't particularly powerful to a point though. A lot of people's quirks are quite specific, so they have a smaller focus when training, and that one particular thing gets stronger.

With Miku, she had to develop her skills one by one, and slowly. Which meant she wasn't as powerful as some people, but she could do a variety of things with her quirk.

She trained for 10 months. In the process, she bought about 30 or 40 punching bags because they all broke while training. There's only that much of a limit in which her dad can fix things.

She didn't see Izuku or Bakugou much. Mostly, Izuku was never avaliable. He spoke with her a lot over text, but he always turned her down when she asked to hang out. He was taking his training very seriously. At least that's what she thought.

She did see him at Aldera Junior High, but they sort of drifted. Well, he drifted. He seemed so focused on something else. And he wasn't even mumbling on about the heroes in our area anymore. He was always on mumbling about something else.

To be honest, it sort of motivated Miku to train even harder. It was clear to her Izuku was trying his best. So she wanted to try her best too.

It took a while, but the day finally came. 10 months of nonstop training led up to the UA entrance exam. She felt like the fibers in her body broke and reconstructed itself over and over and over again.

Miku texted Izuku to meet up with her on February 26, the day of the entrance exam. At first, he said okay. But the night before the day of the exam, he said he had to jam in some last minute workouts. He told her he couldn't make it to meet her.

Miku was slightly mad. After all, she pretty much hadn't communicated or seen him in months. The days at school were a blur, and she didn't even get to talk with him at all. And he told her, promised her they'd walk through the gates of UA together.

But no matter. It's not like she could handle two boys instead of the usual one constantly on her mind. So she let it slide, and just took a deep breath as she walked through the gate.

She smiled as she gripped the bag strap that was slumped over her shoulder tighter. UA High, here comes your resident airhead.

"Hey, watch it, idiot!"

Miku turned to see that she'd bumped into Bakugou while admiring the scenery of UA High.

"Oh, Bakugou-senpai! It's nice to see you here!" Miku said, waving at him.

"Shut up and leave me alone, stupid." He growled, pushing past you and walking on.

She sighed, before looking back at the school building. It was majestic, really. The glass outlining the building, and the aesthetic of the entrance was really beautiful.

"Miku!"

Miku turned around, to see Izuku running under the white archways towards her. Miku didn't react in the moment, as she was sort of shocked, so Izuku yelled to get her attention again.

"Miku!"

And then, he tripped over his own foot. Time seemed to slow down in that moment, and all of a sudden, Izuku Midoriya had stopped falling.

He didn't even start screaming.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

There he goes. Miku looked over to see a brown haired girl touching his yellow backpack, somehow levitating him mid-air. Maybe she had an air manipulation quirk like she did. The brown haired girl helped Midoriya stand upright again. Miku ran over to them.

"Izuku-Kun, are you alright?" Miku asked. Then she turned to thank the girl who helped him.

"I stopped you with my quirk. I'm Ochako Uraraka, by the way." She said, holding out her hand.

Miku took it and shook it, smiling her bright smile.

"I'm Miku Fujin! Thank you so much for helping Izuku-Kun, Uraraka-Chan!" Y/N said, introducing herself to a possible fellow UA student.

"It's nothing, really. But I gotta go now. I'll see you two inside!" Uraraka said cheerfully as she walked off.

Miku looked over to Midoriya, and noticed he looked quite red. She smirked, and tried to suppress her giggle.

"So, you're already looking into possible girlfriend options, huh." Miku said slyly.

"What? No no no I'm not! Miku!" He whined.

Miku laughed. She pat him on the back.

"Come on, Izuku-Kun! Our journey is about to begin!"

~

Sorry guys! I knew this was supposed to be an x reader, but my friend convinced me to give the character a name. hehe I do like the name Miku tho. Not just because of vocaloid!