The One Where Joe Gets Soppy

I won't lie, I'm just a loser from England who lives in a county known for dumb, orange and annoying people. I didn't expect to be bombarded with lovely comments on my face reveal because I've been on this account for 5+ years now and to finally let everyone see who's been behind the mask was great. Thank you for the compliments and celebrity look a-likes AKA Niall Horan which was such a surprise but I'm sure he's crying in his mansion somewhere knowing I got compared to him 😂. I want to remind you to message those that you love because anyone can be going through a hard time right. I want to thank my friend Charlie who will never see this but she was my hero tonight 😂. She called me to see how I was after complaining that I was dying, she spoke to me to what felt like forever just about me because when I'm sick, boy am I depressing and sad. We played the rude word game until she fell asleep, I'm so grateful for that call because unlike my other friends she actually cared enough to call. I love all my friends though so don't worry.

George - grow up Joseph you little wetty. Oh shit! What if you are pregnant and you didn't know it ? Dude we could make serious money out of this, the father is will right ? More money !!!

I love George too, he's an idiot but he's my idiot