The One Where Joseph Hates Harold

Harold aka Harry which is his actual birth name but I refuse to have Joseph Alexander and him be just 'Harry'. Well anyway, Harry hasn't been following lockdown rules because Harry is a fucking prick who thinks he knows best and is above the law. Harry was isolating with us before deciding he was going to isolate with our dad. Automatically makes him a prick because our dad is the biggest arsehole that there is ! He was there for like 3-4 weeks before deciding he was coming home on Friday, yesterday he went out with his mates while I was at work and then when I came home and told him he was an arsehole, he told me he was distancing. What bullshit, I know my brother is the biggest bullshitter out there and that was defo a lie. So today he's gone to see his girlfriend, he was gone before I came home coincidently. He has had a barbecue around there and has met her entire family and I was supposed to pick him up because I'm a good brother but he texts my mum and says 'can I stay at hers in her brothers room' - yeah okay I believe that Harry. He's 15!! When I was 15 I weren't allowed to do shit, and my mum is just letting him. I was the proper devil on her shoulder just now putting ideas into her head because she's too busy trying to please him so he stays home. Too bad he's leaving again on Monday. See ya later pal, enjoy corona! Stupidity doesn't run in the family because I've not met anyone other than my nan and we stayed 2 metres away because she set up the chair and measured it!

Honestly so ready to knock the boy out because he's really beginning to piss me off.

I AM SERIOUSLY ADVISING YOU ALL TO FOLLOW YOUR GOVERNMENTS GUIDELINES !! DONT BE LIKE HARRY BECAUSE HE IS A MASSIVE FUCKING TWAT WHO IS SO SELFISH THAT HE CANT CONSIDER ANYONE ELSE !