The One Where Joe Has Had Enough

So I didn't think this was going to bother me but it really has. I left it for a few hours and I'm just not over it. When I start talking to anyone on here that doesn't involve me roleplaying as Kit, Peter or Josh then I inform them of my age. I also don't roleplay anything in a certain nature because of my age, I used to but I don't anymore. I understand that my age can be a big deal, I let you know my age because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or hide anything. But recently people have being saying it's weird that an 18 year old is on here. That hit me hard for many reasons, lemme explain.

Number one - I joined this app, when I was about 12 because I wanted to read books online that I didn't have to pay for because ya boy was broke. I started roleplaying and found it fun, I began making friends who were all older than me and have now left the app. I had a friend called Martin who was so lovely and I wish he hadn't of just disappeared one day.

Number two - I have a few friends on here that I'm not ready to leave just yet, you know who you are. Why would you suddenly delete your one form of communication to your friends? You wouldn't.

Number three - this is personal but I used to turn to Wattpad when I was going through some shit because no one knew me or my situation. I could escape for an hour or so a day and just forget. You can't just get up and leave.

Number four - I've had the app for so long it would be weird for me to leave and very difficult to go. No matter how many times I disappear for a bit.

I didn't think it was weird for me to be on Wattpad, it wasn't weird in March when I was 17 but now suddenly it is ? It really got to me because if I created another account right now and made the account holder called 'Joanne' and was '15' years old it wouldn't be weird. But it's still me controlling the account, some of you think you are talking to fellow 15 year olds but you aren't, there's no way that everyone is 15, there's a few 20 year olds that I've seen and there's is defo a few 30+. I don't know if it's weird because I'm not a girl that's 18 but I'm a guy that's 18. But I just want your opinions, if I'm too old just say. You always seem to give me valid opinions on these things.

Many thanks,
Joe