Chapter 19: Elijah Will Look After Elena

"Thank you, Elena."Rebekah said as she came back with a gasoline tank."Now, let's pick it up where we left off."Elena moved out of the way as Rebekah started to drench Emily in the gasoline and all around her.

"What are you doing?"Emily exclaimed in horror.

"Thought I'd shake things up a bit."Rebekah said, sounding as though what she was doing was tiring.

"Are you insane?"Emily asked angrily as she glanced between Elena and Rebekah.

"I prefer spontaneous."Rebekah snapped before smirking."That's probably why Damon likes me so much."Elena couldn't help but chuckle softly at the enraged look on Emily's face before out right laughing when Rebekah threw the gasoline tank at Emily, who barely managed to duck out of the way."Here's what's gonna happen."Rebekah said as she pulled out a match box and pulled out one of the matches."Elena?"Elena looked at the match in Rebekah's hand and it lit up before Emily gasped, jumping away when Rebekah threw the match on the ground, where the gasoline had been spilt, leaving Elena and Emily on opposite sides of the fire."You're gonna come outside, willingly."Elena lit the next match magic in Rebekah's hand before it was thrown into the other patch of gasoline, leaving Emily cornered."or you're gonna stay in there and burn."

"This is fun."Elena said softly while chuckling as she saw the fear in Emily's face and eyes.

After a while, the fires went out."The next match is landing on you."Rebekah warned Emily, showing Emily the video of her."So, Emily, how does it feel to know that these may be your last moments? 

Emily shook her head slightly while eyeing Elena."I don't know."Emily said, sounding bitter."You tell me. You're the one whose Mother is trying to kill you."The candle closest to Emily suddenly flared up and she let out a squeak, like a mouse.

"You should be very careful what you say to me."Rebekah snarled, smirking at Elena in thanks for giving Emily the non verbal warning.

Emily swallowed thickly and eyed the necklace around Rebekah's neck."You're still wearing her necklace."Emily stated warily.

Rebekah glanced down at her neck then up at Emily."Do you want it?"Rebekah smiled falsely."Is that your last request?"Rebekah questioned Emily."Here, It's all yours."The blonde said as she ripped the necklace off and threw it at Emily.

"She's not doing this because she hates you, Rebekah."Emily stated firmly."She told me that she-she just doesn't have another choice."

"Bullshit."Elena suddenly said, causing them to look at her."This isn't about her not having a choice, Emily, because Esther does have one."Elena crossed her arms, glaring at Emily."You have no idea what you're talking about."

"What do you mean?"Rebekah asked, eyes narrowed.

"I'll tell you later."Elena said calmly and shook her head at Rebekah when she went to say something.

Seeing the look in Elena's eyes, Rebekah realised that Elena didn't want to keep her in the dark but couldn't tell her anything because Emily was here with them and might cause more trouble then good.

"Rebekah, Elena-Spare me your pity, Emily."Rebekah cut Emily off.

"We're not girlfriends."Rebekah spat as her eyes glistened with tears.

"And we're not Sisters, either, remember?"Elena stated, phasing it as a question as she gritted her teeth.

"You want us to prove it?"Rebekah questioned Emily, grabbing another match, which Elena Magically lit."Say the word."

"We dare you."Elena stated, tilting her head up slightly and pursed her lips as Emily watched them wearily.

 "You're not gonna do it."Emily suddenly said confidently.