Chapter 26: He's Gone & She's Going To Die

While Elijah and Elena left for their Honeymoon, Rebekah and Kol also left Mystic Falls after a small argument with Klaus and Liah, demanding that they leave with them or at least go their separate ways the moment they were miles away from Mystic Falls.

But Klaus wouldn't leave without making sure that Emily was drained of blood to the point of death and that he had her blood while Liah wouldn't leave without her Grimoires.

She was afraid that the Little Bennett Witch might steal them. So the two Hybrids returned to the Mansion, only to find Tyler trying to free Emily.

"Tyler."Emily rasped out, seeing the two Hybrids who looked furious and shocked as Tyler turned to see them.

"So much for that Sire Bond."Klaus said as Liah eyed Tyler, having an idea of how he broke the Bond.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore."Tyler suddenly said, surprising Liah.

"Oh, someone's finally got a backbone."Liah said, shaking her head as Klaus smiled darkly and stalked towards Tyler and Emily while she hung back and decided to watch.

"How did you break the Sire Bond?"Klaus demanded to know.

"By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl I love."Tyler answered truthfully.

"That's impossible."Klaus denied.

"Is it?"Tyler retorted questionably."Or maybe real love is stronger then fake loyalty. But what would you know about that?"Tyler questioned him.

"You know you should be thanking me."Tyler's eyes narrowed."I gave you a gift, I took away your misery."

"You didn't give a crap about me!"Tyler bellowed angrily."You just didn't want to be alone."

"Careful, boy. You have no idea what you're talking about."Liah warned Tyler, who ignored the warning and went back to Emily, helping her up.

"Come on-"Tyler was cut off by Klaus attacking him, forcing him to let go of Emily, who hit her head while Tyler was slammed against the wall.

Liah walked over to Emily's side, looming over her and listened closely to her heartbeat. It was shallow, but still there.

"Goodbye Tyler."

Liah looked back at her Brother sharply when she heard him yell in pain but before she could do anything, she felt hands on either side of her neck and before she could do anything, she heard a sickeningly snap before her world went black.

~~~~~

When Liah woke up from her neck being snapped, she saw that it was night time and cursed, knowing that Rebekah was in Richmond with Elena and Elijah, who was finishing up on some loose ends that he most likely had before he actually took Elena on their Honeymoon and Kol might as well be halfway to New York by now.

Pulling out her phone, Liah speed dialled Elijah's number."Please tell me you haven't gotten on that plane yet."Liah said the moment Elijah answered the phone.

"No, we have three more hours before we need to leave, why? What has happened, Aaliyah?"Elijah questioned his Hybrid Sister.

"The Salvatore's happened. They took Nik."Liah gritted out."Get back to Mystic Falls, now."

"I'll be there within fifteen minutes."Elijah stated coolly but Liah knew her Brother better then that. He was enraged and he most likely wanted blood.

~~~~~

"Where are you going?"Elena asked as she came to stand in front of Elijah, crossing her arms as Rebekah came to stand next to her.