Author's Area

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains VIOLENCE, PROFANITIES, and MATURE CONTENTS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, organizations, dialogue, and some scientific terms & explanations are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real or part of actual science. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
---

Hi! So this is the story I never thought I would gather the courage to publish.

Been writing just about anything and everything since time immemorial but all of it only ended up forgotten or unfinished.

I originally didn't have plans in sharing because this is only a story about my addiction for actions, mysteries, and thrillers. A piece that I wrote just so I could sleep at night. A world I created with uncertainty of finishing but I have decided. I'm gonna finish this one no matter how long it would take.

I was never too confident about any of my pieces but there's someone out there who made me dauntless.

wilmapark_ it's you, sis and thank you for editing the book cover for this story! love u 💜

You, who happen to find and read this, I hope you enjoy!

This is inspired from Jeffery Deaver's Novel "The Broken Window" and my favorite movie "The Matrix"
---

I OWN UP AND APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ALL ERRORS & CLICHÉS IN THIS STORY.

Written in Taglish.