babe

We all sat together, Jin glaring at Jungkook and Hoseok sitting between the two nervously, smiling when he saw me staring at him.

"How long do you think it's going to take Jin to plan Jungkook's death?" Taehyung whispered loudly on purpose, earning a smack from Yoongi and the silence resumed.

"I can leave-" I tried to escape, getting up, but Jimin and Namjoon immediately pulled me back down, their eyes not leaving the eldest and youngest of the band. And still, not a word was spoken. "Are they telepathic?" I mumbled and Jimin smiled, glancing over at me.

"How dare you?" Jin finally spoke, crossing his arms as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"How dare you?"

"I hate you."

"I hate you more."

Taehyung broke the lovely argument up with a thrown pillow, Jungkook jumping to his feet and a smile, Jin sighing and grinning.

"They weren't actually mad?"

"Nah." Namjoon relaxed in his seat more, closing his eyes as he stretched. "They never really get mad. They just like to see who will break character first."

"Dominant assholes." Jimin snorted, his eyes on his phone. "Be careful around Jungkook Annika." I blushed and looked down, pulling out my own phone while Jungkook and Taehyung continued to argue.

Yoongi
Hey how are you holding up

I looked up at him and frowned while he waved

Yoongi
This is all probably really crazy for you

Yoongi
And Jungkook is physcotic so I wanted to make sure he didn't break you.

Me
No I'm okay

Me
Jungkook is actually really sweet

I could hear Yoongi snort and I looked up, watching him laugh with a smile.

Yoongi
He's a stinker around us

Me
You sound like a father talking about his son

"Are you texting my girlfriend?" Jungkook demanded, looking over Yoongi's shoulder. "What the hell Min? She's taken!" Jungkook smiled as he glared, this obviously a joke. I squealed once Jungkook dove into the couch, immediately pulling me close to him. "Mine."

"Ew why are you so possessive?" Jimin teased, trying to stick his finger in Jungkook's ear.

"Ew why are you so short?" Jungkook shot, and then he was tackled, his hand slipping through mine. It was kinda painful, that feeling. The feeling of your loved one being ripped from your grasp...

"Hey I'm going to go." I stood up and grabbed my bag, double checking my books were inside. "I gotta go to work." I thrust my thumb at the door and I smiled once I saw Jungkook on his knees, his bottom lip puffed out and puppy dog eyes sparkling.

"Don't go." He rammed into me with a hug, nuzzling his face into my neck while my face burned.

"I have to go Gguk." I mumbled, pushing him away gently, Taehyung's laugh making me flustered. "I'll meet you at home?"

"No!" Jungkook darted away and soon returned with shoes, a jacket, and mouthwash. "I'm coming with you."

****

"Jungkook you didn't have to-"

"Where do these go?" He called out from the back, emerging carrying five boxes stacked on top of each other, his balance surprisingly steady.

"Babe-" I rushed over, taking some from his arms and then the rest so he wasn't carrying anything. "You shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard after the knife-"

"Did you call me Babe?" Jungkook grinned, sneaking his arms around my hips, pushing me backwards.

"Y-yeah." I let out a small noise once my back hit the wall, Jungkook resting his arm above my head.

"You're so..." He drifted off to lean down, his lips right next to my ear. "Adorable." I grabbed his chin and pulled it so he was face to face with me.

"Don't be all dominant, Ggukie." I tilted my head up, bending my knee so it would brush between his legs. "You don't know what you're up against." Jungkook let out a small growl, a smile on his face as he let his lips trace my cheek.

"Neither do you."

catch me crying tonight lol