{Chapt.3}Emotions of a Demon and Human

"Stupid meatsack body. Making me, an all-powerful demon, feel emotions!"

"Um, Bill, are you okay?" Pinetree stares at me, looking confused.

"I said that out loud, didn't I...?" I feel my face going warm. Erk, stupid meatsack emotions!!

"Uhm, yeah. You did say that...." He looks at me with mixed emotions. Confusion. Anger. And lastly, and surprisingly, a want to care for me.

Dipper's POV

This is so confusing! Bill just happens to show up human, and a hot human. He's supposed to be dead!

But strangely, I don't want him dead....I want to take care of him. I don't understand. Last time I checked, I was straight....right? I don't know, I guess I'm bi then.... great..... And I find a hot demon attractive... Not that he's actually hot, haha....

Oh well, my life is weird. After Weirdmaggedon me and Mabel started to hang out with Pacifica more often, and after maybe a year, I started liking her.

And now Bill?! Life seriously hates me....I mean, he's a demon for crying out loud! I shouldn't want to care for him, but I do. Ugh.

Stupid emotions.. this is when I notice Bill staring at me, looking confused.

"You okay PineTree?" He continues staring at me. No shame, huh? It must be nice.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine......" I look away, my face feeling warm.

"Pinetree, you're all red. Are you getting sick?" Bill puts his hand up to my forehead, causing my face to grow warmer than it already was.

"Maybe we should take you back home, your temperature is really warm...." he finally removes his hand from my forehead, looking worried.

"Erm....." My mouth refused to form words. It was extremely embarrassing.......

Bill just stared at me as I tried to form some kind of word, any kind. My face felt really hot now. Great.

I don't even understand why I like him! Maybe its his beautiful golden eyes, or his fluffy hair. Or maybe his sharp cheekbones and perfect jawline..........

Augh!! What am I even thinking!?!?

Bill's POV

"Erm........." I stared at PineTree as he tried to form words. What was up with him?

I dug into his thoughts, wondering what was on his mind.

'I don't even understand why I like him! Maybe its his beautiful golden eyes, or his fluffy hair. Or maybe his sharp cheekbones and perfect jawline.......'

I got out of his head right then and there. What was going on with PineTree?

(He a dreamy boi. Sorry continue reading.)

I feel my face getting hot as I stare at him, and he finally comes back to reality.

He blushes a deep shade of crimson, knowing I had gone through his thoughts.

"Bill! I told you to stay outta my head!" As he says this, his blush gets worse.

"Erm...well you were really quiet, so I thought something was wrong." After I say this I see him staring at me with an expression that says 'Really?'

"Hey! Don't gimme that look!" I place my hand over my heart, pretending to be offended.

He glares directly at me, not caring about my emotions. "Ouch......."

"What happened this time?" He looked annoyed as he said this.

"Nothing PineTree, nothing at all......"

I look away, feeling kinda............I dunno what to call this 'emotion'. It's like a deep pain going through my torso.

Weird, I didn't think I could feel stuff like this.........

"Are you okay Bill?" Pinetree looked confused as he stared at me. I then noticed the wet stuff on my stomach it was a deep shade of crimson.

I put my right hand up to my face, trying to figure out why it was wet too.

"Huh.... what's this?" I stare at my hand, covered in whatever was on my face and my stomach.

"Bill, those are tears......you're crying, probably because of that" motioning to my torso.

"Er.....I dunno......." I stare at him confused, while he looks a little bit annoyed. I feel more wet stuff goes down my cheeks as more pain goes through my torso. What was this?! I hug my torso tightly, feeling the wet stuff all over my arms now.

Dipper's POV

I stared, trying to seem annoyed even though I was worried. Bill stares for a moment, looking at me with pain in his gorgeous cobalt blue eyes and blood on his face from feeling his torso then his face made him look surprisingly hot. Wait no stop Dipper you're straight and you like Pacifica I'm not gay.... am I?

Then suddenly as he was staring at me, he hugged his torso and his tears were running down more frequently down his cheeks.

"B-bill!" I go over to him quickly, my 'annoyed' expression quickly disappearing.

"Bill it's going to be ok don't worry. What happened?!" I lean closer to the ground, trying to see his face.

"I-i don't-t know w-why d-does it h-hurt......"

Did he say hurt? Didn't he enjoy pain...? What's going on with him? Now tears are pouring down his perfectly chiseled face.