{Chapt.20} Halos and Horns

Now it's the twin's 18 birthday and Dipper is seeing what's happening to Bill

I knew it was my birthday today and I was excited because it was the day I could return to my family. I was watching Bill all day I miss him so much. He was going outside since that was where the party would be. he was is a daze because he walked right into a magic circle that had the zodiacs on it. Then I remembered the circle could be used to summon him or if he gets trapped in it he could lose his power and die.

"I'm sorry Bill but we have to do this every time we see you we can only think of how you weren't strong enough to save Dipper even if you wanted to." Mabel was crying and holding a picture frame of me and her together.

"It won't hurt for long it will be over quick we promise" Ford was telling him he had some kind of weapon and adjusted it after talking.

"Just say hi to Dipper and tell him we miss him" Stan was telling him too.

I figured everyone was behind him because they didn't want to see the face of a man they were about to kill. I heard a snap and there was Will with his usual teary eyes.

"Hello, brother."

"What are you doing here Will and what's going on?"

"Remember early this summer when I said I needed your powers?" Bill nodded "As you know a while ago I returned them to you and spontaneously if I didn't need them at the time but sometimes I needed more power so I may have talked Dipper's also that's why he was so weak. Although I did take them I told him like how I told you in your sleep. He told me it was ok so the night of the fore I had an emergency and needed both of your power that's why you couldn't use them. He knew he didn't have his powers but still saved everyone from that fire."

I don't remember talking to Will. Although I wouldn't mind I don't like how he lied to Bill about it.

"So you're the reason he died?"

"Indirectly but yes you could say so. As for what I'm doing here I am coming to take your powers one last time your little buddies here helped me so you couldn't escape." When will snaps again he closed his eyes and tensed up. Alec is in front of him. "Because of this man here I knew what your intentions were, to disgrace the Cipher family. Oh, imagine Kill's reaction to that haha. I was able to interfere and now this is goodbye Bill Cipher the dream demon. I could tell Will took the last of Bills power because his body jerked forward and he fell to the ground.

"Sorry Mason but I have to go take care of him." Katherine was talking to me now

"Ok. I want to see him please."

"Ok."

After about two minutes I saw Bill his true form doesn't change at all from what he looks like except he has his horns witch along with mine are in a perfect circle.

"Is this real Pinetree is it actually you?"

"Well, who else would it be you dork."

"I've missed you so much." he started running forward and wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you too."

"Do you know what the hell just happened?"

"They seem to have just killed you."

"No as a matter of fact if you look they are all hysterical" Katherine interrupted us. It was true they were all hysterical Mabel was bawling her eyes out. Will just was on his knees and just a wreck just saying "I'm sorry I love you" over and over again the only one who isn't crying is Alec.

"Ok what they hell angel lady what's going on?"

"My name is Katherine and I am here so I can make you both risen angels."

"So why did my friends and family just kill me?"

"I told them to take your powers because for you to rise you have to be completely powerless its a long story but yeah we knew that would kill you but that's ok."

"So why has Dipper not come back to us?"

"He was not old enough it would kill him forever and we would lose his soul."

"Oh ok"

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah as ready as I'll ever be"

"Yes I am"

No ones P.O.V.

"Who wants to go first?"

" Dipper you can go first."

"You go first I'm kinda scared"

"Are you ok are you sure?"

"Yeah go ahead."

Katherine grabbed both of Bill's hands and Bill's eyes started glowing bright yellow and Katherine's horns in the circle glowed a pastel pink she let go and with her hand touched bill's horns and once she got to where his horns ended she finished the circle and now he had his halo but while his horns were in a circle in some places it would branch off. now instead of just his horns and his demonic wings he had angel wings on his upper back and his original ones on his lower back. One of his eyes was black with just his yellow iris (The part that's around your pupil) and his other was white with his yellow iris.

"That didn't hurt at all I was expecting it to."

"Oh ok, I guess it's my turn."

Katherine grabbed both of Dipper's hands and Dipper's eyes started glowing bright blue and Katherine's horns in the circle glowed a pastel pink she let go and with her hand touched Dipper's horns and once she got to where his horns ended she finished the circle and now he had his halo but while his horns were in a circle in some places it would branch off. now instead of just his horns and his demonic wings he had angel wings on his upper back and his original ones on his lower back. One of his eyes was black with just his blue iris and his other was white with his blue iris.

"I guess we are perfect now we can be together forever huh?"

"Yeah"

Once Bill and Dipper came back to the world everyone was ecstatic and crying Will tried to explain why he seemed so mean and said lying to him like that was the hardest thing he had ever done. Mabel was bawling with Ford and Stan. They all said they care so much about both Bill and Dipper and they had the party. At the end of the night Bill and Dipper shared a bed, and Mabel with Pacifica.