{Chapt. 5} Broken arm

Bill's pov
He covered his face. I got worried did he get sick somehow?
"Pine tree are you ok? Did you get sick, here let me help you."
I crouched down to help then when grabbing some can our hands meet mine on top of his then he suddenly started laughing like crazy. My stomach made that weird noise again. I poked my stomach feeling a bit alarmed and very confused. Pine tree saw me and laughed for a moment.

"What's so funny? Is there something wrong with me or what?"

He laughs even harder not being able to contain himself anymore. I stared at him beyond confused at this point. After a while he calmed his laughter now just, breathing heavily laughed for a moment.

"What's so funny? Is there something wrong with me or what?"
"You're just hungry Bill!" he smiled bringing over the foodstuff in his arms.

"Knock-Knock"

"Crap! It's probably Mabel hold on." He set the food down on the bed and went to answer the door.

Dippers P.O.V

We both crouched down to pick the food off the floor then when grabbing some can our hands meet, his hand onto of mine then for some reason I suddenly started laughing like crazy.

After a while I calmed my laughter now I was just, breathing heavily he looked at me confused when his stomach growled loudly then he looked concerned and looked at me as if saying 'help what's going on?'

"You're just hungry Bill!" I smiled bringing over the foodstuff in my arms.

"Knock-Knock"

"Crap! it's probably Mabel hold on." I set the food down on the bed and went to answer the door.

Just as I had predicted Mabel had been the one knocking on my door.

" "H-hey bro-bro..." she looked concerned as she stared at me.
I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. I turn slightly and look over my shoulder. "Bill! Mind helping me explain stuff to her?" She stares at me, looking alarmed. "Bill?! As in Bill Cipher?! The demon who almost killed everybody-" I cupped my hand over her mouth and dragged her inside the room. "Shhhh!" She stares into my eyes, wanting to know what was going on.
I looked right back at her eyes, trying to calm her. I take a deep breath. "Okay, promise not to scream or yell if I take my hand off your mouth?" She nodded slowly. I take my hand off, and she looks at Bill and then me. And a smirk appears on her face as she gets an idea.
"So are you guys a thing or something?" I feel my face burn. "Mabel! Why would you even suggest that?!" I hide my face in my hands. She comes closer to my ear. "But you do like him, right?" She whispers this so Bill can't hear. "No, maybe, I dunno...." my voice was slightly muffled by my hands. I hear her chuckle softly. She pulls me into a hug. " 

 I sigh, giving up. "Yeah, kinda......"
She backs up, taking my hands off my face. "Well, lemme see him." She smiles, full of excitement.

 ***time skip, brought by Doritos***

 Bill and Mabel talked for a while, I'm just standing there. I left the room, feeling too awkward in there. When I got to the kitchen I saw Gruncle Stan sitting at the table, beer in hand. "Hey Gruncle Stan." He raises an eyebrow.
"Thought you went to bed...?" I shrugged, walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it and sat at the table. 

"Couldn't sleep." He nods, sipping his drink. 

"Any reasons why?" He looks at me as he says this. I try to look like I'm thinking for a moment. 

"Nah, not really." I force a smile onto my face.

 He shrugs. "Whatever you say kid, I'm heading to bed. Sleep tight." He heads to his room, leaving me alone.

 I sit there, and I can't help but think, why do I have to feel so alone? Every day, I'm alone at some point. Sometimes it's nice to be alone, but other times it's overwhelming. Your thoughts wash over you and try to drown you. This just happened to be one of those times, unfortunately... As I sat there, I wondered what it would be like if I ran into the woods and never came back. My family would probably panic.  What about Bill? Would he laugh? I felt a few tears escape. Why did it matter if he cared? I hugged myself, frustrated. My tears ran down my face. Why does it hurt?! It shouldn't matter! What was wrong with me when I'm around Bill it feels so weird, yet so natural, but I'm always so flustered and awkward, I have never felt like this around anyone except Pacifica and that was when I first started having feelings for her, but even then it wasn't this bad I could still control how I reacted like something so small as our hands meeting this was completely and utterly new it's almost like a feeling of belonging, I start to daydream what it would be like just us in a lovely little cottage in the lush and deep, green forests of Gravity-Falls with the gnomes not being harmful and being nice to us. We would visit Gruncle Stan and Gruncle Ford. Bill would put a spell on Waddles to make sure he didn't die and could live peacefully with Mabel. I stop dreaming as I face the harsh reality of the fact Ford and Stan would be through the roof if I told them I liked Bill not only at the fact he is a frikin dream demon, but also I'm gay and have been for god knows how long. They would probably send me home to go live with my parents. What if my parents hated the fact I was gay and disowned me what would they say then. I stop myself from thinking about what could happen, but why do people have to be so ignorant it's not something I can help. Who I love shouldn't be punished. I start to feel hot tears start rolling down my cheeks. I thought God made no mistakes if it's wrong to be gay then wouldn't it be contradicting that? I start crying even more not from sadness but anger. I hate being an angry crier like I just get so mad I burst into tears.  My frustration was building up, and I couldn't take it. I slammed my right fist into the table as hard as I possibly could I just wanted to break something, pain shooting up my arm as my hand went through it. "Ugh!" I retracted my hand quickly, holding it against my chest. "Damn it! Ow!" I pulled my arm away from my chest, my fist was bloody and my arm looked a bit swollen, Then I started crying even more despite myself. I probably broke it. Oops. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. Crap.......