{Chapt.11} Big Problem

Dipper's POV 

My eyes flutter open and I'm blinded by sun rays that had gotten through the window. Bill was still asleep, so I slipped out of his grip. I look down only to realize I was a guy again. I silently cheer and change into something much more comfortable. I look at Bill and see he was also a guy again. I'll admit...... He's still hot...... Ahem. I mean, he still looks good. Not hot. I never said hot. Anyways, uh. That never happened. I get an outfit and a towel out so I can go shower. After I finished showering and all that jazz I go back to the room. Bill tackles me in a hug. "PineTreeeeeee!"
I stumble for a moment, then wrinkle my nose. "Jeeze bill, don't do that....and....when was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

 He frowns. "Do teeth have hair you need to groom or something?"

 "Pfft. No. C'mon I'll teach you." It took a while for Bill to get the hang of it. The first time he poked the back of his throat and ended up gaging for a couple of minutes. The second time he dropped the toothbrush in the toilet. And finally, after getting a new toothbrush, Bill got the hang of it. "See? It wasn't that hard." 

He glares at the toothbrush. "It tried to kill me."

 "It didn't try to kill you, it's not even alive. Hopefully." He shrugs. "I don't think they are. Anyways," 

He goes back to smiling. "Let's go downstairs! I want food!" I chuckle. 

"Alright. Downstairs we go." Bill grabs my hand and I stumble downstairs after him. He trips on the last few steps and takes me down with him. He ends up on top of me and my face heats up in no time. Bill turns a light shade of pink that only seemed to darken slowly. I hear a camera click and Mabel giggling but it was like background noise. "U-Uhm. Bill mind getting off?"

He smirks. "Nah I think I'll stay."

 "Wh-wha? Why?"

 "Because I like where I'm at." I scowl. He chuckles. "Jeeze calm down PineTree." I cross my arms and shake my head. Bill frowns.
"...... Sorry. I'll get off." He quickly gets off of me and offers me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up into a hug. "Pleeease don't be mad it was only a joke."

 ".... Fine, you're forgiven..... I guess." His frown turns into a smile. A small smile slips onto my lips and I roll my eyes. "C'mon let's go get some food."

 "Hell yeah! Food time!" He runs to the kitchen. I follow, laughing. Bill trips and Gideon, who was in the kitchen, catches him. Gideon had a small change of heart for a while then last year he started being really rude and petty. Same as before, but a bit... Worse, if possible. Gideon smiles. He still hadn't let go of Bill. 

 "Gideon... Why the hell are you in here...?"

 "Mabel invited me over. It's not my fault I ran into a handsome man... Hm... do you got a problem with me being around?"

 I get angry. He shouldn't be touching Bill. "Yeah. I kind of do. Now let go of him and leave." 

"Hm... I've never seen you look so jealous before. I don't think I'll let go of him." 

"Please do let go, brat."

 "Shhhh. Stay out of this conversation." 

"No. Let go." Bill starts trying to force his way out of Gideon's grasp. Gideon sighs and lets Bill go, dropping him onto the floor.

 "Whoopsy! I didn't mean to do that."

 "You stupid, white-haired little-"
I quickly pull Bill over into a hug accidentally I mean I meant to pull him over but not into a hug ugghh. you know what I mean and he goes quiet, glaring at Gideon the entire time. 

Once Gideon realizes I've pulled him into a hug a mischievous grin pulls at his pale lips. "oh, sorry Dipper, I didn't mean to hug your boyfriend if that makes you jealous you could've said something to me."

He didn't have to say my name like he did he said it almost condescendingly he annoys the crap outta me. 

" Hey Star you little shi-"

 I cut Bill off "Gideon why are you here all you cause is anger you really know how to piss off every single person you're around!" I grab his collar but when I see Mable glaring at me, I decide to just toss his to the ground since I was a good foot and a half taller than him. He falls flat on his back with a thud and he starts coughing like crazy. It must've knocked the wind out of him.

"Whoa, Dipper I see you're very feisty now I don't remember you being like that, you must be trying to impress your little boyfriend."

This time Bill takes the opportunity to slap him in the face... hard to it left an immediate red mark on his cheek. 

"Wow it seems like Dipper has been a bad influence to... what was your name I don't think I've caught it yet?"

"Bill. Bill Cypher, nice to meet you again you selfish little brat. Don't think I've forgotten about when you first summoned me." He said that while holding his hand out for a handshake 

Gideon looked stunned as if he didn't know what to say he just stood there with his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. "Well well well what do we have here it seems Weirdmaggedon just wasn't enough for this little demon." Just as he finished he decked Bill in his nose, slammed his foot on top of Bill's, and punched him in the gut making Bill fall backward I caught him just before he hit his head on the stairs. Gruncle Stan came out from his secret vault just as I caught Bill and he immediately knew what was going on he grabbed Gideon by his gelled white hair and yanked him back.

" You may hate Bill but in this household no one disrespects each other let alone if they are a guest, I have put up with your attitude and disrespect for long enough Gideon now get out!"

Gideon looked at Mable " Sweetie help me out here this demon almost killed everyone and this man thinks we have to treat this thing with respect." 

Mable got up quickly when he said that and in seconds was able to get right into his face " DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME SWEETIE AGAIN YOU PERV AND YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ANYONE SINCE YOU ARE THE GUEST SO NO AND BILL IS NOT MY BROTHERS BOYFRIEND HES MINE!!" Before anyone could react Mable kissed Bill on the lips and I guess Bill played along and kissed her back. I was jealous to be completely honest. "NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" She shoved Gideon and dragged him out pushing him out the door and he landed on his butt he tried to shout something but Mable already has slammed the door on his face. She stormed past us to go to her room she does that when she's mad and I haven't seen her lash out at anyone like that in years. On her way when she passed us she grabbed both mine and Bill's shoulder. 

"Hey, guys I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that especially to you Bill I invited him over to tell him to stop trying to talk to me because he still thinks I'll go out with him. I just felt like that was a way to get him to stop talking to me. I don't know sorry dude." she pats Bill on the back then winked at me almost teasing me.