{Chapt.15} Secrets in the Dark

Dipper pov

Space in the shack was still cramped so Pacifica offered to let us stay at the Northwest mansion. Mabel, Bill, and I all decided it would be a good idea since at the mansion I could try to get ahold of these powers. So after a long day of stress, hurt, and realizations I toss myself into bed. I hear a soft creak of my door and turned around. It was Bill.

"Hey, Kiddo mind if I borrow some clothes? I don't have any and I don't think it will end well for me if I ask Shooting star for help clothes shopping." He just chuckled I swear I love his laugh its like a sweet but rough kind of laugh. It's like peppermint strong but sweet. Overpowering but with the right match can be delicious.

"Yeah haha no problem and it probably wouldn't end very well if you did ask her for help it would probably end in some kind of makeover and glitter... glitter everywhere." I shudder thinking about last time I let Mabel, Candy, and Grenda give me a makeover.

"Hahaha yeah dork looks like that makeover was fun for the girls."

I gave him a confused look." I didn't say anything about that...... wait ... Bill stay outta my thoughts." I growled the last words and smirked evilly remembering my newfound capabilities. I snapped and it was complete darkness all around us.

(BY THE WAY, THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO A SMUT SCENE NOR WILL ANY OTHER CHAPTER JUST SO PPL DON'T GET DISSAPOINTED AND MY INNOCENTS AND ACES WILL NOT BE UNCOMFORTABLE IT WILL ONLY BE A KISSING SCENE IF THAT IS TO MUCH FOR YOU I WILL PUT ANOTHER MESSAGE LIKE THIS I DON'T WANT TO GO AGAINST ALEX'S WISHES AND MAKE THIS A SMUT SO NO ) {If you don't know who Alex is they are the amazing human potato who created this and let me continue it if ur reading this Alex love ya! <3 }

"Pinetree what are you doing? I can't see anything." I heard him snap but nothing happened.

"Remember what gruncle said my powers would be stronger than yours. now I get to punish you for going through my head again."

I started digging through his thoughts

'Is he mad what's he going to do. He's finally had enough with me I was joking I didn't mean to make him this mad. He's going to kill me I didn't even have a chance to tell him how I feel. I love him so much.'

I stop at that I didn't mean to scare him like that. In the darkness, I walk over to him since I am the only one who can see through the shadows. He was sitting on the ground his back against the wall hands on the ground. I sit right in front of him without making a single sound so he is still looking around for me. Then I move forward sitting in him lap he flinched at that.

"How does fear feel Cipher? Is it nice?" I decide to scare him a bit more by making my voice really deep and almost demonic.

"Well it's not as great as being feared. Now how does that feel Pines?" He wasn't as scared anymore He probably knew I wasn't gonna hurt him. I took the element of surprise and grabbed his outer legs to launch myself into him. Then I did one thing I never thought I would do I kissed Bill Cipher and it wasn't him who started it it was me. I heard him whimper because I scared him but he grabbed my hair and deepened the kiss.

"Being feared is great but it doesn't feel as great as having you at my side" I tell him as I pull away to catch my breath, I snap taking the darkness away and Bill carried me to my bed. He broke the kiss as he laid me down.

"If you were going through my thoughts while it was dark shame on you and I'm going to change so goodnight Pinetree."

"Well it was payback to see how you liked it."

He turned a hot red "Well what do you know?"

I get up and start walking to him I pull him into a tight embrace. "I love you too Bill Cipher, I always have, and always will for as long as we live, also I could never hurt you unless you do something to make me hate you and that would be al whole hell of a lot of work to do" I give him a quick peck on the cheek and squeeze a little tighter then turn around to lay down in bed.

Bill pov

Is he mad what's he going to do. He's finally had enough with me I was joking I didn't mean to make him this mad. He's going to kill me I didn't even have a chance to tell him how I feel. I love him so much. Please don't kill me. Now I know what fear feels like I have always wanted to be feared but I have never feared something else. Suddenly I feel his weight in my lap that's when I realize 2 things I've been backed into a corner and Pinetree couldn't hurt me if his life depended on it.

"How does fear feel Cipher? Is it nice?" his voice was so deep it was inhuman it was scary seeing this side of him I never could have thought he could be this assertive

"Well it's not as great as being feared. Now how does that feel Pines?" At this point, I was not scared at all anymore I could tell he wasn't going to hurt me. Then I felt his hands on the outside of my thighs he used that to push himself forward kissing me. I grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss.

"Being feared is great but it doesn't feel as great as having you at my side" he had pulled away to catch his breath even though he wouldn't need to since he would be immortal. He snapped and I took the opportunity to change and put him to bed since I saw his clock and it read almost 12:45 A.M. (So just past midnight).

(THE KISSING SCENE IS OVER FOR RECAP WHO DIDN'T READ DIPPER GOT MAD SINCE BILL READ HIS MIND HE MADE THE ROOM DARK BILL THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DIE DIPPER WENT THROUGH BILLS HEAD AND FOUND OUT BILL LOVES HIM AND THEN BILL BRINGS DIPPER TO HIS BED AND IS GOING TO CHANGE.)

"If you were going through my thoughts while it was dark shame on you and I'm going to change so goodnight Pinetree." I knew almost for a fact that he went through my thoughts I just don't know when he did, I hope it wasn't when I was panicking.

"Well it was payback to see how you liked it."

I turned a hot red and blushed hard "Well what do you know?"

He got up and start walking to me he pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you too Bill Cipher, I always have, and always will for as long as we live, also I could never hurt you unless you do something to make me hate you and that would be al whole hell of a lot of work to do" he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and squeezed a little tighter then turned around to lay down in bed.

"I love you too Pines and I sure hope not now imma go change."

I go over to the closet and in the mirror and see him cuddled up in bed trying to sleep. I turned the lights off so he could sleep easier and since none of his shirts would fit me since I am built much bigger and different from him I decided it would be ok to sleep shirtless. I went to his bed and laid down right behind him and kissed the back of his neck. "I love you Mason 'Dipper' Pines"

I woke to Dipper squirming around and whimpering he grabbed my waist and shoved his face into my chest. He must be really scared. I look into his dream to help out. It was his Gruncles cutting the brakes to his parent's car. they crashed into the diner and died they must have been weak for that to kill them. I was there when the grunckles turned around their eyes were yellow with black slits like how Pinetree's eyes looked when I possessed him. then I appeared in the sky as my other form and started tormenting him and convincing him I never loved him. I change it so it was revealed that the "Me" in his dream was my triplet Kill and not me. Then I actually appeared and told him that I loved him and would never hurt him. I felt weak so that meant to get out of his mindscape. everything started to fade out and I was stuck I can't get out I have to get out before he wakes or I'll stay in his mind forever no-no-no-no. I close my eyes and try as hard as I can to leave and I do. just as he wakes up in a cold sweat and stars crying into my chest I hug him back to help comfort him.

"Are you ok Pinetree?"

"Y-yea than-nk you for h-helping me I w-was having a bad d-dream."

"No problem I don't want you to be hurting if I can help it."

"You wouldn't do that would you?"

"Do what?"

"In my dream you killed Mabel and everyone else then used Stan and Ford to kill my parents."

"No my Pinetree I love you and would never do that to you."

"Ok"

"You can go back to sleep it's 3 in the morning"

"Kay' goodnight."

"You'll need it since we are moving tomorrow"

"Yeah you too Bill"

"Ok goodnight for real now."