{Chapt. 18} The Death Of Two Demons

Bill's P.O.V.

I've never been in an ambulance so it was a new experience. I was really worried about Pinetree he wasn't in good shape and he was burned all over the place. Thankfully, Alec was there to help me. He helped me keep my mind off things he also explained to me how demons rise and angels fall.

"Yeah so basically if you become to indulge in the seven deadly sins you will lose your wings will fall, your halo will break, and you will get kicked out of heaven. Also when you meet and touch another spiritual being they will see your sin flash before their eyes "

"What are the seven deadly sins?"

"Lust. Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. Envy. Pride."

"Oh, well how then you lose your wings? I don't think I saw any of those."

"I did a lot of other things I shouldn't have when I was told that I was kicked out of heaven I told them I would never follow the holy path and kissed my boyfriend at the time so I guess that was the biggest no-no. So now they show that and make it seem like kissing someone you love is a sin but it was the reason I did it was the sin. I guess it would be considered wrath or pride."

"So that's not a sin?"

"No, the kiss wasn't It's not a sin to kiss who you love. I've talked to the angels in heaven about it and they say it's not as long as it doesn't turn to lust."

(ACHEM HOMOPHOBES RE-READ THAT PART)

"So how do demons rise?"

"So basically if an angel commits a sin then they fall so vise versa if a demon could be pure and not have committed a sin or has proven that they no longer believe in committing sins then they can rise. They would be kicked out of hell and receive a halo from heaven while still keeping their demon wings so they have both the power of hell and heaven, therefore, making them the most powerful. The angels can see into the heart of whomever the please and can see if your heart has turned black meaning you have ill intentions or if its pure to decide if you receive a halo. So when you receive a halo you can not use the now amplified power for bad."

"Wait so if I could forget about my sins and do good I can receive a halo?"

"Only if you don't have ill intentions with the new power."

"Ok so if I were to use it to protect my Pinetree then I could?"

"Yes"

At that moment I decided I would be better for Pinetree's sake I would do anything for him. if he asked for the moon I would find a way to grab it for him.

"I see you have decided to forget your demon nature for the boy?"

"How the hell do you know that?"

"I've been watching you from afar and when you started Weirdmaggedon your heart was the darkest I've ever seen now it is almost completely pure the biggest part of trying to rise is deciding to start I can tell you genuinely want the best for Dipper here."

"Yes I will do anything for him"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP*

" OH FUCK GET OUTTA MY WAY BILL I NEED TO GET AROUND YOU NOW"

"What's going on?"

"He's on a heart rate monitor and his heart just stopped. WHAT THE HELL SPEED UP GET THIS BOY TO THE HOSPITAL NOW OR SO HELP ME."

He started yelling at the driver to hurry and when I looked out the front window the traffic was so packed we wouldn't make it for another hour. 

"I KNOW ALEC I CAN'T GO ANY FASTER THIS DAMN TRAFFIC IS PACKED AS HELL WE WON'T MAKE IT FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF." The driver was yelling back at him