{Chapt.8} The Shower

Bill's POV 

Pine-Tree rubbed his neck, his face a bright red. I wonder what my face looked like? Well, I don't have a mirror so I can't check. Ugh, stupid meat sack emotions. Affecting me, Bill Cipher. The all-knowing, all-powerful dream demon. I heard him get off the bed and open the dresser. I look up as he shuts it again, holding what I believe was more 'clothes'. There was, what I believe to be, a large fluffy pale blue sweater, a plain blue shirt, and two sets of black jeans, and his classic navy blue sweater vest. I sighed. 

"Do we reeeeaaallyy need to change again PineTree?"
He rolled his eyes. "Well do you really wanna smell bad Bill? If you're not gonna shower at least change." I thought for a moment.
"I still don't know what that is. Or how it works. Or what to do to take this 'shower' you speak of PineTree." Pine-Tree stood there for a moment, then huffed. "Bill, do you wanna try and shower or just change?" Hmm......I could learn something new now or later....... probably better to learn sooner.
"I wanna try this 'shower'." He nods, then motions for me to follow. He leads me to what I think is called the 'restroom' or 'bathroom'.
He shows me a 'bathtub' thingy with a weird thingy that shoots water.
"Okay Bill. This is the shower used for showering. So," he turns to the shower to play with the monitors for the temperature. Hey, I might not know much about this but I know enough. "The first thing you do is adjust the temperature here. Then, take off your clothes and underwear. After the water's warm enough you get in and clean yourself with soap. It's important to clean your private parts. Very important. Oh. Your hair. Make sure you clean your hair too." He combed through his own fluffy brunette hair as he said this. "After you clean yourself with the soap you wash it off with water then get out and dry off with a towel and change into new underwear and clothes. Got it Bi-"

He turned as he said this, I had most of the other outfit off already. I was only in my underwear at this point. He turned a bright shade of red, like a tomato, and slammed his hands over his face. "BILL WAIT TILL I'M OUT OF HERE! AND I WASN'T DONE EXPLAINING!! YOU NEED A TOWEL AND A NEW SET OF UNDERWEAR AND SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OUTFIT THAT'S ALL YOU NEED! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK! DON'T TAKE OFF ANYMORE OF YOUR CLOTHES!! KEEP THE UNDERWEAR ON UNTIL AFTER I GIVE YOU THE TOWEL AND UNDERWEAR AND LET ME LEAVE THE RESTROOM AFTERWARDS!! THEN CONTINUE YOUR SHOWER!! I'LL BE BACK IN A MOMENT!!" I frowned as he ran out to get the towel and underwear. I guess I can't just undress in front of other humans? Eh, whatever.

 Dipper's POV

I was almost done explaining to bill how to take a shower when I turned around to face him..... He was almost completely naked except his underwear. I ran out of the restroom, my face burning like a hot stove. When I was about to go into my room I ran into Mabel. I still had my hands covering my face, so I had nothing to catch my fall. I hit the ground head first. Like the idiot that I am. My ears rang loudly.
"Dipper? Bro-bro you okay?" I felt Mabel sit me up. She grabbed my wrists, revealing my face. It was probably bright red. She raised an eyebrow. "What happened? Did you see something" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Interesting? Maybe....a certain demon?" I felt my face get hotter. She smiled. "I knew it! You really do-" 

I cupped a hand over her mouth. "No. No, no, no. It was just embarrassing." She rolled her eyes. She was going to speak again but realized my hand was still covering her mouth. She furrowed her eyebrows and then her expression turned into one of mischief. I felt something warm and wet touch my hand.

"MABEL!! THAT'S GROSS EWWWWWW !!" I ripped my hand away from her mouth. Thank God she didn't have braces anymore, that would have hurt when I did stuff like that to silence her. I gagged as I felt her slobber going down my fingers. She laughed so hard she fell over. 

Gruncle Stan came up the stairs. "Um. Kids, what the heck is going on over here? Dipper looks like he's gonna puke and has a fever, and you, Mabel, look like you're running out of oxygen because you're laughing way too much. Care to explain?" 

"I-i-i licked his h-hand!!! Haha!!!" Mabel continued having her laughing fit. Stan just put his hands up and went back downstairs. I quickly wiped my hand on her sweater and went into my room to get the underwear and towel. (They all have towels in their closets) After I got Bill's necessities, I went back to the restroom. Bill sat on the edge of the sink, still in his underwear. Thank God he didn't take them off. He glanced over and smiled when he saw me. 

"Finally you're back. You took foorrreevvvveerrr." I rolled my eyes, laughing slightly. "You try dealing with a twin." He looked sad for a moment as I said that. "B-bill did I say something wrong?" 

 Bill looked back at me, a sad kind of smile strained his lips. "No. Of course not PineTree." I bit my lip, obviously, I had said something. But....what? Was it....about twins? No, no....that couldn't be it. Could it? Ugh. Screw it I give up. "So. Can I shower now PineTree? Or are you trying to stay and watch?" 

I feel my face heat up. "I'm going. When you're done go downstairs..." I quickly go down to the kitchen, my face burning like the sun. Man, that Dorito could really mess with my head...... Mabel sees me walk into the kitchen and giggles. I give her a look, as of saying 'Shush. Just shush.'