{Chapt. 12} The Dinner Incident

A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS DEPICTIONS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE  AND HOMOPHOBIA BEWARE READING!! 

Dippers P.O.V

It had only been 2 hours since we had to kick Gideon out of the house but Mabel was still in her room and was still pretty pissed about what happened. Bill and I were having out in my room.

"Hey knucklehead"

"You are one to be talking Pinetree if anyone is it's you" 

"I'm so bored are you hungry? I could go make some food."

"Yeah I'm kinda hungry it is 6:30 so it is about time for supper." 

"Ok let's go I'll show you how to make some food." 

We go downstairs and Mable was laying on the couch watching some boy band concert on T.V. 

I start to heat the oven and prepare the food.

Bill's P.O.V 

I watch Pinetree as he starts to prepare dinner. It's weird how often meatsacks have to eat like at least 3 times a day I think I've eaten that many times in my life and I've lived about 100,000 years and it was only when I was curious about what eating was like. This was new and weird I've even somehow hurt my mouth eating Pinetree said it was because it was too hot and I didn't let it cool down enough before eating it. 

"Bill are you even paying attention?" Pinetree was snapping two fingers in front of my face.

"No sorry I was just lost in thought"

"Ok whatever pay attention I'm going to show you how to make steak and potatoes it's pretty simple and beginner-friendly."

"Yes sir!" I stood up straight and saluted him

"Bill you dork you don't have to do that" he laughed a little bit. God his laugh was so cute now that I talked to Shooting star I know why I feel this way around him and I find it weird because in my whole life I have never liked anyone like he I do Pinetree.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Time Skip brought to you by "Pitt Cola"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I tried to help Pine tree cook but I ended up burning my hands a bunch of times. Pain really isn't funny. Pinetree did most of the cooking. Fez and Sixer still give me dirty looks. I don't know why they haven't asked about me I've been living with them for a while now. Is that something humans do just let people live with them forever? Anyway, I feel like Pinetree and I have got a lot closer to each other when I first got here he barely talked to me now we talk constantly talk and hang out together. 

Once Pinetree finished cooking dinner him and I sat next to each other he was messing around and was putting his foot on mine so I put mine on top of his until I decided to use my magic to pin his foot to the ground, winning our unofficial game.

"You guys can stop flirting at the damn table." Sixer growled 

Pinetree's face went red "S-sorry, we were just messing around it wasn't what it l-looked like." 

"Oh ok yeah right" Sixer rolled his eyes at Pinetree

I dug into Pinetrees thoughts because he looked worried or scared or something like that. 

'Why was Grunckle Ford being so rude is he going to kick me out for liking Bill? Is he going to hit him again? He has always been kinda rude to me but never like this and I already knew he was homophobic but I didn't think he would do this at dinner especially with a guest around even though Bill has been living here for a while. Is that why he's mad. I'm scared..'

All I needed was to hear or know Idk but all I needed to know was that he was scared and I was going to lose it. I opened my mouth to say something.

"Don't I'm ok just don't do anything I got it" he said under his breath the air was so thick with suspense you could practically cut it with a knife. 

"Ok?" I whispered 

"What was that speak up child!!" Sixer yelled at Pinetree he was practically seething.

"W-why are you yelling at me?" Pinetree was scared but didn't show it I could tell he didn't mean to stutter.

"Why do you think?"

"I DON'T KNOW JUST TELL ME, OLD MAN!!"

As soon as Pinetree said that sixer got up and went to slap Pinetree in the face but right before his hand came in contact with Pinetree's face I caught his hand by the wrist. I gripped it hard hitting the pressure point just below his hand and threw it at himself. 

"Don't... you dare touch him!" I warned clenching my jaws there was no way this man was going to hurt my Pinetree.

"Oh look at your boyfriend coming to save the day are you happy to be a disappointment to your family? Not a single person is this entire family is as much as a disappointment as you why can't you be more like Mable she's a good girl!"

" OK THEN SO WHAT IF I AM WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE SO MAD AT ME?" 

" I mean come on look at your self I was feeling sorry for myself but look at you and the scars on your wrist you emo or something and you're gay too what are you gonna tell me next that you actually like him?"

I could see tears beginning to form in Pinetree's eyes but he didn't look sad he looked mad... 

CLIFF HANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry not sorry