Ch. 2 An Argument

(Ch.1 has been updated today since I can finally add photos at wattpad stories again)

Philip POV:

"America?"

I said my guess in a questioningly voice.
"Hello Philip" the tall country replied in a stern tone, I'm in trouble aren't I?
"Good afternoon Ame, what brings you here?" I replied trying to stay strong as possible since I know I'm about to be scolded by this man in front of me.
"What is this ?!" He points at a paper at my table:

======================================================
Alliance Agreement:

China - Russia - Philippines

This alliance agreement is made and effective on the date: ______

Between: China and Russia of Northern Asia

And: The Philippines of South-east Asia

Signature and Printed name of Agreement:

Philippines P. Katipunan
---------------------------------------

======================================================

"What are you doing Philip? Why are you dealing with these two?! Russia? China? What the hell are you thinking?!!" America banged on the table shouting at me loud enough to alert the birds outside the window to fly away.

"You've been doing nonsense yourself as well! Why in the world would you think climate change is a hoax?! Look whats happening around the world! are you an idiot?! Also.. you're getting weak Ame! Your not the same guy I would trust so much anymore like the old times! Russia and China are growing stronger and you are doing some crap!" I talk back at Joe shouting at him in a flinty voice.

"How dare you tell me such thing!!" The American shouted back at me he was clearly displeased with what I said.

Sfx: Door opening

"Here are your coffee sir--"
My secretary opens the entryway of my office, I'm saved! This was about to get too far. America looks like he's about to throw things around, he's furious.

Don POV:

I wonder what the two are doing right now, I thought in my head as I add the sugar to the hot coffee. I'm a bit worried that the two might be arguing about something I've seen recently. Arguing about the agreement paper especially since it's an agreement with the two countries America dislikes China and Russia.

Sfx: Walking footsteps and birds' wings flapping

As I walk to the office I hear sounds of yelling that caused a sign of a flock flying away.

"How dare you tell me such thing!!"

I hear a voice that was definitely not Phil and definitely not something good.
I ask myself in my head if I should interrupt their conversation? Or should I just listen to what they are about to say?
I stood frozen in front of the doorway for a moment.

Ugh forget it! Maybe things are going to get to far if I don't come in now!

"Here are your coffee sir--"
I paused as I saw the two staring at me

"Here are your coffee sir--" I paused as I saw the two staring at me