Ch. 12 P.2 Spain's feelings

Spain POV:

"I want him"
What. The. Heck. Am. I. Thinking.
I want him?? But not just as a friend.. What's with this feeling? What do they call this again?

I ask myself questions as I tucked Philip in bed. How ironic how I want my father's colony... I shouldn't call him colony ... he is a friend.

Well..
For now..

...

What am I thinking again?!
FOR NOW?
FOR NOW?
*internal screaming*
What do I even mean??

I seriously need someone to tell me what this feeling. It's giving me panic and unknown facial expressions that are weird to me. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack thinking of these things..

I looked around for a moment, the guard is waiting for me to get out because he's going to lock the cell again. Wait! the letter Philip made for his family is right over here on a chair..I forgot about this...I should deliver it, its been a couple of days already so.. I think so much is already going around with his family.

His family must be super worried about Philip.. I can only help them by cheering Philip up and stuff, I'll go to their house and give them this note. I'm pretty sure his dad is planning to rebel anytime, so I should be careful..

I want to get Philip out of here but I also don't want to.. Why is that? Maybe.. because if he gets out of here he will get tracked down and punished, or maybe if he does get away with escaping.. his family wouldn't let me interact with Philip... and I'd be lonely again..

Why do feelings feel complicated? I feel so possessive over Phil now.. I really want him, but I still understand nothing..

I took the letter and went out of the cell, the guard follows my exit with a lock on the cell. I look back to Philip hoping he won't get abused while I'm gone. A guard is already afraid of me but he isn't the only one intending abuse... How troublesome..

Philip is sleeping peacefully for now I'll just hope he doesn't get a bad sleep..

Sfx: running steps

I ran out of the enclosure and went to the seaside, the sun is setting. There's someone watching the sunset there, seems like I'll get someone's attention fast.
I went the person's direction since that's where Philip's family lives..I got closer to the guy..

Oh crap it's..

Martial—
Philip's older brother.. I can't see his face but I can tell it's him just by the hair and clothing..
I guess I'll just give the letter to him??? But he is an overprotective brother so.. he might just have trouble written all over him..

I'll go to the house first.. try my best not to be noticed by Martial..

I walked trying to not make too much noise. I looked down to not get attention and to check if there's anything I might step on that would make noise. I was about to arrive at the house but then..

"¿qué estás haciendo aquí? (What are you doing here?)"
'Someone' says sternly at me.

Ahhh I guess I wasn't careful enough that I didn't notice Martial saw me—
I looked back at Martial
"Vine a entregar esta carta... (I came to deliver this letter..)" I handed him over the letter with Philip's name written on the corner. He took the letter as I examined his face.. he had dark circles under his eyes meaning he hasn't slept for awhile now..
His arms looked stiff, expression was tangry... no... it didn't have any worried,sad,or angry expression at all..