Ch. 10 I'll Avenge You All

Alejandro POV:

Is that mom? What happened to her? She's all wounded..
"Ma anong nangyari saiyo? (Mom what happened to you?)"
I run to my mother. What's with these people? Just staring at a wounded person..

"Anak wag ka lumapit... Masasaktan ka nila... (Son dont come closer... You'll get hurt by them)"
What is she talking about? Who would hurt me?
"Los niños se van si no quieres perecer (Kid go away if you don't want to get hurt)" A shadow approached my way, I turned around to see a spanish man with a weird red looking X on his face. Wait is he Spanish Empire?

"¿Por qué golpeaste a mi mamá? (Why did you hurt my mom?!)"
I grab his collar and yell at him. He smirks and swipes my hand off. "Eso no es asunto tuyo (That's none of your business)"
He tells me, I got so mad and started hitting him but his guard's grabbed me and pushed me away.

"¡para o mataremos a tu madre! (stop or we'll kill your mom!)"
He warns me.

Dang it what happened? This is so sudden. Mom is a good and wise woman, how did she get in trouble with the Spaniards?!

"I can't just let go of my mother!!" I yelled at them in spanish, Then as I did that the person who warned me took out a dagger and pointed it at my neck.

"FREE YOURSELF!" My mother shouted at me in filipino.
I ran, and ran, no stopping and ended up at the seaside where Manong Kati and Manang Perla live.

Spain POV:

"I'm going to see Philip today!" I shouted happily as I got out of bed. I ran outside but then realized... I didn't even eat breakfast neither did I take a bath...
Oh well I'll just buy food at the village before I go to Philip.

Sfx: waves clashing

As I walk to town I first pass the seaside where.. Philip... And his family live... I should avoid their house or the sight of the family or else I'll be so dead.

I ran as fast as I could away from the house.

Sfx: panting and running footsteps

I stop for a bit to catch my breath and look at the sea it's really pretty.. just like Philip--

"AHHH WATCH OUT!!"
I hear someone yell in my language and I turn around..

"Aray..." he mumbled, what does that mean?

"Who are you? What are you running from?"
I asked him in spanish.

(Note: Am to busy to translate the conversation below to Spanish...sorry!! Please just pretend their speaking Spanish!)

AJ: "I'm Alejandro, sorry for bumping into you-- wait aren't you Spai--"

SP: "Yes I am Spain.. It's ok I forgive you from bumping into me.. I'm not like my dad so you don't have to fear me or something.."

"A-ah I see...thank you for your pardon Prince Spain.."
The filipino sighs in relief, seems like he was under pressure huh.

"No problem, who or what are you running from?"
I asked, he seemed panicked earlier.

"My mother is in danger, I tried to save her but the guard's threatened me.. mom told me to run, I had no choice so I did what she said.."
He looks at the sea's direction and makes a angry or regretful expression at it as if he's looking at someone.

Hang on..there are no other guard's except my dad's.. they might take his mom to--

"Guards?! They most likely be my dad's.. I know where they'll take her! Follow me!"
I told Alejandro as he nodded in agreement with me.