Ch. 14 Timeskip Pt. 1

Narrator POV:
Philip was determined to go skip time. Years would be convenient. Time was so slow for him, he's always in the same place. Nothing to do in his cage, it's frustrating.
The enclosure was rotten, trash here and there. It's a mess and it smells a bit. Both imprisoned innocents had empty stomaches. They don't have food yet. It's another one of those abuses. A slow one called, starvation.
The filipino mother on the other cell was praying for freedom and her son, Alejandro. Tears were making her dehydrated, it's a really bad thing in her state at the moment.

(6 hours ago)

Qura felt droopy, so she lays down to sleep to get energy instead of eating for energy.
Sfx: footsteps

"Hey! There's more time for sleep! Now here's your once in a week food!" A guard shouts at the helpless mother.
They gave them what seemed to be leftovers.. Two pieces of bread and cold thin soup no vegetables or any protein of some sort, just salt and garnish to make it have taste.

Philip POV:

I stared downwards as the guards gave me food, not even enough to fill half of my stomach.
Gusts of wind enter the enclosure making me shiver head to toe.. I'm not used to cold in this small body.. I seem to always forget I am the president in a younger self in the past.

My stomach grumbles, that instantly got me consuming my food. I set aside the water as I wasn't thirsty.
"We will leave now, behave yourselves or we'll punish you."
The leading guard says with his hoarse voice then turns away.
I don't really care to be honest. Even if I did behave I'd get punished for their own pleasure.
Though, I am worried if anything happens to Alejandro's mom.

Mud stains the floor as the guards walk out, it's been so rainy since I came here. I'm guessing it's June or July.. I can't confirm that because calendars in this year (1567) aren't the same as the calendar we use in the present which was made on 1582. Wait why am I thinking about calendars who even cares?

I sigh, Man.. I want to talk to Spain or Alejandro.
It's lonely.. I'm no introvert to be honest. Even though there is another person here next to my cell, it still feels empty.
What if I'm really just having a nightmare? But it's not possible really. I can feel pain and everything just felt too real to be a nightmare. It feels like it's been months! MONTHS. I desperately want to wake up since everything didn't go the way I wanted.

The most unrealistic and ignored thing is HOW THE F**K DID I GET HERE? I just thought about wanting to fix the past and fell asleep. I'd like to think it's a dream or nightmare but seriously. 

Some type of witchcraft perhaps?
It's so impractical but it seems like it is.

- some time later -

Clouds start crying again.. I'm glad the floor here is made out of stone and that there is a roof.

I got pulled into a sea of endless thoughts on how I got here in the first place and now I feel like I'm drowning in it.
"ANO KAYA YUN?!!" (WHAT COULD IT BE?!!)

I shoved my face into Spain's coat which he used to blanket me.

I'm so tired..

...(yawn)

(yawn)

Hm.. *opens eyes*

Narrator POV:Philip looks around with a shocked expression

Narrator POV:
Philip looks around with a shocked expression. Where was he?
"Hello??"
His voice echoed endlessly through the darkness.

"Welcome back Mr. President."

To be continued?

Oh gawd it's 1am 2/18/2021 where I am rn.. anywaYs Hello! Yes. It's been months since last update. ALSO THIS IS SO SHORT, I'm terribly sorry but I just kinda drifted away from the fandom and moved to another..
also school... yeaaaaa.. I might discontinue this book but I will try my best to not stop til finished. Thank you so much for reading even if I am pretty ded :,)) anyways stay safe! And if you have school, goodluck!

Rlly sorry for the long rest and short chapter...