Ch. 13 Hope

こんにちは みなさん! (hello everyone!) Sorry for not being online! School hit me hard, I go to school and clubs on weekdays and I go home at 7pm. I haven't had inspiration since I am not very active in countryhumans anymore. Hope you enjoy this chapter! This is what I worked on a month ago so you might see mistakes or something :'D
Anyways enjoyy <33
=====================
Spain POV:
I went back to my place, put aside my guitar and changed my clothes.

Oh wait my clothes— Now that I think of it Alejandro still has my second layer of clothing oh well he can keep it, I'm sure he needs it more than me.

I looked at the mirror the feeling I had was still there.
Stuck on my face.

Damn.
Do I really have those for Philip? Love?
Well Philip is a great guy but my dad obviously will be against it.
To him Philip is dangerous, I don't really see how a cute short person would be dangerous though.

I went to my bed and tucked myself in, I wish for a better tomorrow..

**************
Narrator POV:
Spain closed his eyes still thinking about the world without cruelty.
'It's possible' that's what he thinks. He clasps his hands together tight prayed and hoped it could happen.
**************
=The Next Day=

Sfx: birds chirping

Philip POV:
Light comes through the cell making me wake up, blinking my eyes multiple times to adjust from the brightness.
That was the best rest I had for days.
Since the day I came back here in the 'past' and tried to change every single choice that I had to make that caused so many consequences, I never had enough sleep.

I had these nightmares chasing me everywhere..

Dark figures..
Figures shooting someone,
Someone smiling, crying, saying my name but I couldn't tell who it was because it was so blurry.
Two figures having some deal about me.
A tall figure taking me away from Spanish Empire's hands and introducing me to a person about the same age as me but taller.
So many scenes, like as if they were what was going to happen sooner or later. Creeps me out to be honest.
...
Huh.. what the.. where is the letter I made for my family???
Oh wait, I passed out yesterday and someone probably put me in bed.
It could be one of the guards, Spain probably got help and Alejandro went home.
Does that mean Spain took the letter and Alejandro already saw his mom?

I stood up, looked around, sticking out my head a little bit to see if something or someone was new.
Then I suddenly heard a person crying.

"Sino nan diyan? (Who's there?)" My voice echoed through the hall way.
That's when the crying started to change into trying to hold in sorrow.

"Sino ka? (Who are you?)"
Sounds like a woman, surely Alejandro's mother.
"Ako si Philip ano po pangalan mo? (I'm Philip what's yours?)"
I replied in great curiosity.
"Ako si Qura.. pano ikaw na punta dito? bata ka di ba? (I'm Qura.. how did you get here? Aren't you a child?"
As she asked me how I got here, I was speechless.
I can't tell her about me knowing things about the future or something..
hmm..
"Nakalimutan ko na kung pano ako nakarating dito.. (I forgot how I got here..)"
Wow Phil that was reaaaalllyy gooddd (sarcasm)

"Ah ganon ba?.. (Oh is that so?...)"
She sounded a bit concerned. Well I'd also be concerned if a child was in a jail cell not knowing how he or she got there. I'd think it was abuse or drugs.
Abuse huh...

Well that aside, I wanted to ask her if she knows Alejandro because I wanted to make sure that she is AJ's mom and that I'm not mistaken. BUT wouldn't it be weird if some unknown kid you met in a enclosure asked you if you knew your son???
I need to make her talk more about herself and if I get lucky she might mention Alejandro and I can tell her about him.

****************

Hours pass.. I am starving and I assume Mrs. Qura is too.
'Ano na gagawin ko? (What now?)'

There is no way to go back to the present. (2016 in this story)
It sucks. I am just sitting here waiting for something to happen.
Something like a time-skip or some rebellion.. it's not impossible since... well obviously I got here back in the 'past' so why not a time-skip? I hope for that to actually execute.
I just have to figure out how to.

To be continued...
End of Ch. 13

Sorry that it's short, I'll try to make it longer in the next update..
Thanks for reading though! STAY SAFEEEE (^U^)
-1rene_MC0