Rescue | Makoto

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You were listening to music on your headphones since you were alone, you turn your volume to 100 max and close your eyes.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You open your eyes when you smell something's burning, you took off your headphones and heard the fire alarm.

You panic! you quickly wear your slippers and went out of your apartment.

The hallway is full of smoke and It's hot, you cough and went to the stairs, but since it was too smoky so when you stepped down you missed a step and fell down.

"Ow!" you scream in pain, you caresse your waist, it hurts you couldn't stand because of the impact.

"Heeeeeelp! Somebody help me!" you scream, the fire is spreading and you trembled in fear.

"heeeeelp!!! hel- *cough 2x* heeelp!" you scream and tears forming in your eyes.

The floor was filled with smoke, you were breathing for air and felt dizzy "P-please somebody h-help me" you said.

And passed out but before you passed out you saw someone running towards you.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the hospital*

You woke up in a hospital room, You touch your waist it still hurt, you saw a light brown hair guy sleeping at the side of the bed.

You were just staring at him, he was wearing a firefighter clothes, you observe him "He kinda looks familiar" you mumble.

Until he open his eyes and look at you "M-makoto?" you were surprised because your friend in high school is here.

"How are you feeling (y/n)-chan? do you need something?" he asked, "N-no, I'm fine" you said.

"That's good, by the way the doctor said you've injured your waist, so you'll be staying here for 3 days" he said.

"Hmm... Makoto-kun can I ask?", "Sure?", "Who saved me? because before I passed out I saw someone running towards me... is he/she here? I need to thanked him/her" you said.

he giggled "(y/n)-chan, I'm the one who saved you" your eyes widen.

"M-makoto-kun Thank you very much" you said and bowed "It's okay (y/n)-chan it's my duty to save people" he sincerely said.

"I thought it's the end for me, Thank you so much Makoto-kun", he nod "I owe you my life, what can I do for exchange?" you said

his eyes widen "I-it's fine (Y/n)-chan no need for exchange" he said shyly.

"No I really mean it" you said, he sigh "Maybe a date will do" he said and blushed.

You blushed and smiled "Okay" you said he smiled.

*Bam!*

"(Y/n)! are you okay?" (Friend's name) exclaimed, you look at Makoto he's still blushing.

"I'm okay (Friend's name)", "Thank goodness! I thought I will lost you" she said and walk towards you.

"I better get going" Makoto said "Okay, thanks again Makoto-kun" you said "Next week, on Saturday I will fetch you at 8:00 pm" he said smiling and went outside.

You were smiling like crazy "What's with that smile?" (Friend's name) asked "Nothing" you said

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

(╹◡╹)Stay safe(╹◡╹)