Miss you | Rin

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You are at the park, you always come to that park everyday, because you're waiting for your very special friend.

Rin Matsuoka, he's your friend in elementary days but before he went to Australia, he made a promise to you.

"Wait me here at the park, every 4 pm and I'll be here" you mumbled his promise, you look at your phone almost 4'o clock.

"Rin, when will you fulfill your promise? it's been 5 years dude, 5 years" you chuckled and wipe your tears, you jumped a little bit when your phone rang.

You quickly look at your phone, it was the alarm "4 pm" you said and sighed, you turn off the alarm and put your phone in your pocket.

You look at the Cherry blossoms and smiled "Look Rin, Cherry blossoms...I wish you will come back" you whispered, "After 10 minutes i'm leaving" you said.

You are humming when suddenly someone covered your eyes, "What the—!!!" you shriek, you're so surprise and scared.

Who the hell is that?

You gulp and make yourself tough, "G-get your hands off my eyes, you maniac perverted man!" you said trembling, you heard him chuckled.

You stopped, Wait a minute that chuckle sounds familiar? "Nope" the man whispered in your ear.

A Pervert‼‼!

You grab his arm and twisted it, then you punch his face, "Don't touch me again you pervert!" you shouted at the man.

You can't see his face because he's wearing a cap, "D*mn that hurts (Y/n)" he said then look at you.

Your jaw dropped, R-rin?!

"You still did'nt change" Rin said and smile, "Surprise?" he added, you went to him and smack his head, "Hey! what was that for? geez!" he said and caressed his head..

"That's for making me scared to death, I thought it was a pervert" you said, "This handsome face? a pervert? please" he said.

Then you hug him, he chuckled and hug you back, "It's really you, finally your back Rin, I miss you" you said, "I miss you too (Y/n), very much"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At (Y/n)'s House*

"So how was Australia? is it good?" you ask, "Yeah it's good, but when I arrive there, I dont understand them well and it's hard to speak English" he said.

"Oh...umm, do you know how to speak English now?" You ask, he nod "Of course" he said.

(Italic - They're speaking English)

"Really? prove it" you said, he chuckled and look at you, "Hi, I'm Rin Matsouka, your childhood friend and I like you" he said and wink.

You're surprised of what he just said but you act like you did'nt understand "W-what does that mean?" you ask.

You can understand and know how to speak English, 'cause you want to suprise Rin.

"I-it means, 'H-hi I'm Rin Matsouka, y-your childhood friend" he said, Liar T^T.

"Aaaah, what about 'Wait me here at the park, every 4 pm and I'll be here' can you speak that in english?" you ask.

His eyes widen, "Y-you remembered my promise?" he ask, you laugh a bit.

"Of course, how can I forgot it" you said, "I thought you were just strolling" he said and put his hand on your shoulders.

"I always wait there every 4 pm, then went home every 4:30 or 5 pm, but last week I went home at 8 pm" you said, "What?! Why?!" he exclaimed, "C-cause I'm drunk" you said and you smiled shyly.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!" he shouted and put his hand on his forhead, "Why are you drunk?" he ask, you look at him.

"C-cause...I can't take it anymore rin, It's been 5 years since you've left, I have'nt heard about you for 5 years, I always ask Gou if you have forgotten me, Cause you did'nt send me letters or even text me, sometimes I want to give up and stop but I could'nt cause" you said and tears flowing down your eyes.

"(Y/n)" Rin said sadly and he wipe your tears with his hand, "Rin...I like you" you said in English, his eyes widen.

"I like you Rin, 5 years without you feels like I'm dying" you said in English, "Y-you can speak English?" he ask surprisingly and you nod "So you understand the–" he cut off and blushed.

"Yes" you said and smiled, he blushed deeper and he cover his face "Rin do you like me or—", "I don't like you" he said.

Tears form in your eyes "W-wha-" you cut off when he look at you.

"I don't like you 'cause I love you (Y/n)" he said and he peck your lips, your eyes widen then you blush, he smirk and wipe your tears away.

"Y-you idiot, That was my f-first kiss" you said and smack his head.

"Ouch" he said and you chuckle then kiss his cheeks "Sorry" you said and he hums in response..

You two intertwine your fingers and Rin kiss tge back of your hand "I love you (Y/n)"he said.

"I love you too Rin" you answered, "I'm so sorry for keeping you wait, I promise I'll never do it again ever" he said in a sad tone and kiss your lips softly.

"It's fine, you're worth the wait"