Forgotten | Nagisa

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You're sketching some flowers on your notebook when someone tapped your shoulder, you look up and saw your friend (Friend's name).

"Happy Birthday (Y/n)!" she said and kiss your cheek, you smiled "Thank you" you said, she sat beside you "I have a present for you~" she said and grin.

"What?" you said "Close your eyes first" she said "Why?", "Just close your eyes" she said, you giggle "Okay~" you said and close your eyes.

"You can open your eyes now" she said, when you open your eyes you saw a (fav. color) wallet on your desk "Is this for me?" you ask her and she nods.

"Thank you" you said and hug her "Your welcome" she said and she crossed her legs "So, did your boyfriend greet you?" she ask.

You put the wallet in your pocket and look at her "Not yet" you said "Okay, I'm going back to my seat, again happy birthday" she aid and pat your head.

"Okay" you said and continue to sketch.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Dismissal*

You and your classmates are finish cleaning the classroom so you get your bag from your chair and went out the classroom with your friend.

"Hey! let's go to the bookstore after we visit your boyfriend" (Friend's name) said to you.

"Okay" you said and you two went to the swim club.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the swim club*

When you two arrived , Haru, Makoto, Rei and Nagisa are swimming and Gou is sitting on the chair, you two went to her and sat on the chair beside her.

"Hey Gou-chan" you said to her, she look at you and smile "Hi (Y/n), by the way happy birthday" she said and hug you "Thank you" you said to her.

"Did Nagisa greeted you this morning?" she ask Umm...", "Not yet" (Friend's name) said and Gou's eyes widen "What?! he didn't greet you yet?" she ask.

"M-maybe he'll greet me later, look he's kinda busy though" you said and smiled, Gou's left brow rise "Okay" she said and look at her watch, she stood up and went to the pool.

"Hey guys, that's enough practice for today it's already past 5" Gou said and the boys went out the pool, you feel (Friend's name) grip your hand "(Y/n) look at them, they're so hot! especially Makoto! Oh my~" she said and you giggle.

"Let's go, I'm going to give something to my boyfriend" you said and you two stood up, you went to Nagisa "Nagisa-kun" you called him, he look at you and smiled "(Y/n)-chan, (Friend's name)-chan" he said and went to you.

"Here" you said and pull out the penguin plushie from your bag and give it to him "Wow! but why did you give me this?" he ask and your eyes widen.

"I-I ah...nothing I just want to give you that, 'Cause I know you like penguins" you said, but the truth is today is the day of monthsary, the same date with your birthday.

He smiled "Thank you (Y/n)-chan" he said, you nod "Me and (Friend's name) should go now, bye guys" you said and went out the school.

While you and (Friend' name) are walking, she stop "What's wrong?" you ask her, she crossed her arms "Why did you lied?" she ask.

You face her and sigh "I-I just...don't mind it (Friend's name), look he's been busy lately and I don't want to disturb him" you said.

She sigh "Okay, I understand but you should told him that today is your birthday and your monthsary, hello! it's important you know" she said and ruffle your hair.

You smile "Sorry", "Don't apologize, come on let's go to the bookstore, my treat" she said and wink and you laugh.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Next day*

You're on your way to the swim club to visit your boyfriend Nagisa, when you arrived he was the only one there and he was quiet, you went to him and pat his shoulder.

"Something wrong?" you ask him, he look at you and stood up "Nothing, I was just thinking" he said and smile, you put your hands on your waist "Are you sure?" you ask again "Of course, I'm always okay" he said and smile.

"I know you're not okay" you said in your mind.

You two went to the chairs and sat "So where are Gou-chan, Rei-kun, Haruka-kun and Makoto-kun?" you ask him and he shrug his shoulders.

"Is it too early?" you ask him again and you watch the time on your watch "They'll come here" he said, you rest your back on the chair and look at the sky.

"(Y/n)"

You look at Nagisa he's looking at the sky too "What?" you said "I'm Sorry" he said, you sit properly and face him "About what?" you ask.

"Don't act as if you don't know (Y/n)" he said, you pout "I'm not acting, I really have no clue" you said, he sigh "I'm sorry I didn't remember your birthday yesterday and our monthsary" he said and look at you.

You smiled a little "It's okay Nagisa, I know your busy and tired, it's fine" you said and tap his head "But I forgot your birthday and our monthsary (Y/n)" he said and pout.

You giggle "I said it's fine" you said, he look at you "I should treat you some ice cream" he said, you shook your head "I said it's fine, besides you're here I'm happy with that" you said and smile.

"Okay then, do you want some headband?" he ask again and you shook "No need to give me a present Nagisa-kun" you said, he look at you "But I want to give you a present" he said and pout.

"Fine, what present?" you ask and smile, he think "If you don't want some ice cream and if you don't want a headband, I know what to give you" he said and smiled widely.

"Wha—"

He peck your lips and "Nagisa-kun" you said and blush, he smiled "Belated Happy Birthday and belated Monthsary (Y/n)-chan" he said and kiss your hand.

"Belated Happy Monthsary too" 

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Sorry for super slow update

please bear with me