Whoops! | Nagisa

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You are at the side of the pool touching the water "The water seems fine to me but I don't know how to swim" you said and sighed.

You stand and about to leave when you slipped and fell in the pool.

*SPLASH*

"Kyaaaaah!!!!!" you screamed when you feel the cold water on your body, you tip-toe so you won't drown.

"Is haru swimming now?" Someone said you look back "Oh hi guys" you greet at Gou, Rei and Nagisa.

"(Y/n)-san what are you doing there?" Rei asked "I slipped and fell, can I ask for help? I don't know how to swim, and this pool is deep and very cold" you said and smiled shyly.

"Ok (Y/n)-chan grab my hand" Nagisa said and reached you, you grab him.

he was about to pull you when "Whoops!" he slipped and fell.

"Nagisa!" you exclaimed, he laughed and look at you, "*Shivers* Y-you're right the water is very cold" he said and laughed.

"My goodness! come on Rei let's get them some towels and spare uniforms" Gou said "Right" rei said and they left.

"(Y/n)-chan are you scared?" he ask and went to you, you nod "Cause you don't know how to swim?" he added, you nod again.

"Don't worry (Y/n)-chan, come here" he said and pulled you to him.

"W-what are you doing?" you asked, "Ride on my back (Y/n)-chan" he said smiling.

"Are you sure?" you ask "Of course" he answered, you ride on his back like a piggyback ride.

"Hold tight" he said and swam, you blushed "Thank you nagisa, for saving me and I'm sorry because of me your uniform is wet now" you said.

"Nah It's okay, Rei will hand me his spare uniform and besides, you're more important than my uniform" he said and blushed.

You blushed and smile, you two sit at the side of the pool.

This is awkward...

"(Y/n)-chan I want to tell you something" Nagisa said while looking at the pool.

"W-what is it Nagisa?", "Umm...I...I like you (Y/n)-chan" he said and look at you

"Nagisa" you gasp, he blushed and look away

"I like you too" you said and lean on his shoulder, he's surprised and smiled.

"I thought you don't like me" he said "Why would not like you? you're a great person nagisa" you said

"Thanks (Y/n)-chan" he said and wrapped his arms around you.

You two didn't know that Gou and Rei are back.

"Shall we disturb them" Rei asked "Let's just give them 5 minutes" Gou said

"Right" Rei said and they leave.