Protect | Sousuke

3rd Person's P.O.V.

It was your Vacant time and you are peacefully reading your book, when someone throw some crumbled paper on your head, you angrily look back and saw 3 boys laughing while looking at you.

"What ya looking at Geek?" the blue-haired guy said and glared at you.

You quickly look back at your book and try to ignore him, "Dang it! I shouldn't look back" you mumbled.

You were surprised when someone suddenly grab your book, you look up and saw the blue-haired guy and his friends.

"Don't turn your back on me while I'm talking Geek!" he said angrily, you gulp Oh boy!

"I-I'm sorry!" you said and bowed, they laugh and the blue-haired guy clears his throat.

"So why are you glaring at us geek?" he ask, "N-nothing" you said.

"Oh! Nothing? so you glared at us because of nothing? Too bad" he said sarcastically.

He handed your book to you, you were about to get it when he drop it.

"Oops! I drop it" he said and they started laughing , the bell rang.

"See ya later Geek" he said but before they leave, he stepped at your book and walks away with his friends while laughing.

You look at your book, it looks like trash now, you feel your tears falling down your cheeks, you wiped it with your hands.

You were about to pick your book when someone picked it up for you.

"Here"

You look up and saw your classmate, Sousuke Yamazaki and he's your crush.

You blushed "T-thank you" you said and accept it, he nods and walks away with his friend, Rin.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

It was lunch time and you're eating alone in the cafeteria, you drink your water and read your book.

*Splash*

You gasp and wiped your eyes with your hand and saw the blue-haired guy with his friend laughing.

"Oops! It slipped from my hand" he said and laugh again, everyone in the cafeteria started to whisper.

"Is that (L/n) the Nerd?"

"Yeah, that's her"

"Poor little thing"

"I know right"

You felt your tears wanted to fall down on your cheeks, "Wanted to cry Geek?" he said again and laugh.

You were about to go out of the cafeteria when someone pulled your arm.

*Gasp*

"P-please don't h-hurt me" you said and close your eyes.

"I won't hurt you (Y/n)" A guy whispered in your ear, you opened your eyes and saw sousuke looking at the bullies angrily.

"Why did you do that to her?" Sousuke ask, "Aaaw...the prince charming is here to save the Geek, why got a problem Yamazaki?" the blue-haired guy answered.

Sousuke went near to the blue-haired guy and look at him furiously, "Oh uh, looks like he pissed sousuke" Rin said and smirk.

You saw the blue-haired guy was scared while looking at sousuke, while his other friends stepped back.

The whispers in the cafeteria are starting to get loud, "If you go near (Y/n) again, I'll crack all of your bones until to pieces" Sousuke said and clenched his fist "Got that?" he ask, the bullies quickly nod.

Sousuke grab your arm and you two went out of the cafeteria.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You two stopped at the hallway, he grab something in his pocket.

"Here" he said and give you his teal handkerchief, "T-thank you Yamazaki-kun" you said and wiped your face with his handkerchief.

"Call me Sousuke" he said.

After you wipe your face you look at him "I will return this tomorrow" you said, he smiled and shook his head.

"Keep it" he said, "Bu—"

"No buts, keep it" he said, "Thank you Yama— Sousuke-kun and thank you very much for defending me a while ago" You said and bowed.

*Tsk*

You were surprised when he pulled you into a hug, "I don't want to see you getting hurt or bullied, my heart broke when I saw you cried, I wanted to protect you (Y/n), so you'll never be hurt again" he said.

"Sousuke-kun" you said and tears fell down on your cheek.

He wiped it and smiled, "As long as I breathe, I'll protect you"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Hi! Sorry for slow updates guys...

but i'll try to update fast...