Attention | Aiichiro

3rd Person's P.O.V.

(A/N: Reader and Aiichiro are in a relationship)

You are reading your book on your study table, Aiichiro was lying down on your bed, his training is done so he went to your apartment to visit you.

"(Y/n)-chan why is that when I always came here your always reading a book?" he ask out of the blue.

"Because it's my hobby and it's my stress reliever" you answered, "Am I not your stress reliever?" he ask.

You look at him but then look back at your book, "You and the books are my stress reliever" you said and continue reading.

"Okay" he said, then you're surprised when he covered your eyes, "Ai, I'm reading here" you said, he giggled.

He didn't take his hand off, you crossed your arms "Aiichiro Nitori take your hand off my eyes" you said, "Nope" he said and laugh.

You took his hand off and look at him, "You didn't listen" you said "Then stop reading your book" he said and pout.

"I'm almost finish here" you answered, he pout and went back to your bed, you continue reading.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You're almost finish when he sit next to you and played your hair, you look at him, "What?" he ask, you shook your head and read.

Then suddenly he leaned on your shoulders "What are you reading?" he asked.

"A book about an old man who read his diary to his wife, because his wife has an Alzheimer's disease" you said.

"Aaaaah..." he said, then suddenly he tickled you "Kyaaaah! Aiichiro stop!" you shriek, he laugh and tickled you again.

You're annoyed but you laugh anyway "A-aiichro S-stop it!" you said and stood up, he was smiling.

"You're distracting me Ai, I'm almost finish" you said, "Sorry" he said and went to your bed, you sat back and continue to read.

You saw at the corner of your eye, he stand up and walk out of the room, you put down your book on the table.

"Did I said something wrong?" you ask in your mind, you stood up and followed him, you saw Aiichiro sitting at the sofa.

"Hey Ai" you called him, but he didn't answer, you went to him and sat beside him, he's pouting.

"Hey Ai, I'm sorry of what I've said, I'm just-"

"Me too" he said, he look at you "I'm sorry if I'm annoying you" you're surprised of what he said.

"No that's not what I meant, yeah I'm reading a book and you're bored, I've understand that and also I undertsand you need some attention, do you ai~?" you said and smiled.

He blushed "W-what? N-no...I'm j-just-" you placed your finger on his lips, "Shh, don't deny it" you said, he's blushing like a tomato.

You giggled "Ai~" you said and tickle him, he laughed and you laughed too,"(Y-y/n), S-stop" he said, "Never" you said and laughed.

He was laughing hard, so you stopped, he looked at you "Are okay?" you ask, he nod "Go-"

He peck your lips then blushed, you look at him, then you lean your head on his shoulder, "you should warned me first" you said.

*giggle* "Why?" he asked, "I wasn't prepared" you said and pout, he pinch your nose and you yawned.

"Sleepy?" he ask, "Isn't it obvious" you answered, he laughed and then you two lay down on the sofa.

He wrapped his arms around you, "Sweet dreams (Y/n)" he said and pinch your nose, "I love you Ai" you said and close your eyes.

"I love you too (Y/n)"