Heat Pad | Sousuke

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Your foot is sprained because of your football practice, so you went to the store to buy some heat pad.

You enter the store and ask the saleslady where are the heat pads located so she points at the left side of the store and you thanked her then walk away.

When you arrived there's one left, You were about to get the It, when a guy was about to get it too.

You look at the guy and your eyes widen "Yamazaki-san?!" you're surprised, he look at you "(L/n)?You want that heat pad too?" he ask

You nod "For my sprained foot, do you want it too?", "Yeah for my shoulder" he said "Your shoulder is hurting again?" you asked sincerely.

"Yeah" he said "Then you'll have that heat pad, I'll go to the other store" you said then blush, his eyes widen "N-no, you were here first (L/n), so you should have it" he said.

"No, I insist Yamazaki-san" you said, he sighed "All right wait here" he said and took the heat pad.

You are confused but listened to him anyways.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Sousuke was back and holding a plastic bag "here" he said and hand the plastic bag to you.

You're eyes widen "But–", "No buts (L/n), you got it first so here" he said and smiled

You blush lightly and accept it "T-thank you very much Yamazaki-kun, I will let you borrow this" you said and bowed.

"No need (L/n), I will buy one later but before that let me walk you home" he said, you look at him with a 'are you serious' look and he nods

"Let's go and also call me Sousuke from now on" he said and hold your hand.

You blushed deeper and look at him, he was smiling and blushing lightly.

You two went outside the store and walk home.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

( '-ㅅ•)▄︻┻┳══━一💥Stay Safe💥