Long Days

Wednesday April 10th

Location: Base, Hereford

Time: 1600 hours

"All operators please report to the meeting room, say again all operators please report to the meeting room" The voice said over the intercom.

Monika's pov:

"Vat do you think it's for this time?" She said leaving the gym room. She was wearing her green sweatpants with her green sweatshirt as well while putting her headphones down.

Elias: "Who knows, probably another mission, but why everyone of us?"

"Probably a top priority one, six is taking this white mask threat serious, especially after the attack that happened at that mall over in Texas"

Elias: "Yea, worst attack I've seen"

"Not as worse as Bartlett university, alot of students and police officers lost their lives because of that attack, still can't just forget all about it"

Elias: "Ja"

The two of them walked down the hall, up the stairs and into the meeting room. Not all the operators were there but a few of them were like Mike, Craig, Erick, and Megan.

Six: "Take a seat, briefing will begin once everyone else arrives" he said.

After a couple of minutes the room was filled with operators, S.A.S, S.A.T, Spetsnaz, GIGN and more. To some people's surprise vigil wasn't wearing his mask when he walked on in.

Six: "Welcome everyone, as you all know the terror attack rates have gone down substantially, I would like to congratulate all of you on a job well done" he then turns over to the bored and starts showing slides of past attacks. "But as we can see here with the more recent attacks they've only gotten worse, which is why I'm sending you guys out on a mission.

Dominic: "What type of mission requires all of us?" He asked

Six then takes out a file and puts it on the table

Six: "This mission isn't really gonna require much in terms of shooting, more of a retrieval" he then opens the file up to a man's profile, it had no picture and no name, but it did have the person's nationality, age and birthdate along side some personal notes documented.

Zofia: "You're asking us to kidnap this guy?"

Six: "no no, I'm only asking that you find this person's location and to track them" he sits down "You see this person could be the key to beating these terrorist's"

Mike: "Mind if I see that file?"

Six slides the file over to Mike, he then takes a look at everything in it, including the psychological notes.

Mike: "Um, six how exactly can this guy be the key to beating these terrorists?" He said while closing the file.

Six: "Because the man was known for hunting down people like the white mask, especially during his time in the feild" He then turns to the board.

I take a look at the file and read it over "Ve don't even know how this guy looks like, how are we supposed to find him?"

Six: "His last know location was in Paris, France but he has been to places like Washington in the u.s and Tokyo Japan. Which is why I'm sending you guys off into teams to go search these likely places, I'm also coming along for this"