Meeting the Team part 2

Ela's POV

We walked up to station 5 and set our stuff down. The new guy was inspecting my gun by the way he was looking at it, probably interested in it's design choices.

"Like my gun huh?

McCormick: "Haven't seen one of these in a while, course I like it!"

"Well it also holds a 40 round per clip incase you were wondering about the ammo capacity"

McCormick: "Hm, it's alright for a fast firing gun like this" he then starts taking the safety off while aiming it down range, he then starts shooting it in bursts. "Well this isn't so bad"

"Well you're shooting it in bursts, how about trying full-auto?"

He leads in a new mag then unleashes the whole the mag withing about 3 seconds with barely any issues controlling the recoil. I was shocked by this of course.

McCormick: "Like I said, not so bad"

"What! Gimme that!" I snatch the weapon from him and push him aside, loading in a new mag then shooting the whole thing down range. As expected not many rounds hit the target down range.

"Ugh chodź!" I toss my weapon to the side.

McCormick: "Woah there, you already got a compensator on it right? I'm seeing alot more vertical recoil on the weapon so how about instead of running an angled grip on your gun you run a foregrip?"

I glance at him for a second then back at the target and realized he was right, there was a bunch of vertical recoil.

"Well, it's worth a shot I guess.." I say with a disappointing tone.

McCormick: "Here" he takes up his rifle Nd removes his foregrip then hands it to me

I looked at him then at the grip attachment. I take it from him then replace my angled grip with a foregrip. I then reloaded my weapon and started shooting down range. To my surprise there was a significant decrease in recoil. I smiled a bit then tried it in full-auto while there was less recoil it was still hard for me to control. I gave a sigh and lower my gun.

McCormick: "You're doing great, come on give it another shot."

"But you just say it with you're own eyes how hard it is for me to control it, I'd might as well just grap a different weapon at this point"

McCormick: "Alright then how about this. Aim you're weapon down range"

I raise my gun up and start aiming down at the target.

"Okay but I don't see how this is gonna help"

Suddenly he puts his left hand on my left hand and his right hand on my right as if he was holding the weapon itself. This of course did mean that his arms were somewhat around me but at the same time weren't, I slightly blushed at the feel of his hands around mine but didn't pay much attention to it.

McCormick: "Ready? Fire"

I started shooting in full-auto while pulling down to controll the recoil with the help of the new guy of course. To my surprise there was almost no recoil.

"Wow..."

McCormick: "Alright, now you give it a try " he said then let go of me

I reloaded then started firing again. There was almost no recoil to it. I smiled at the sight then fired a few more times to make sure I had it down, and I did.

McCormick: "Man, you sure are a fast learner huh?"

"I guess so" I look at him with a smile. Then looked at his blue eyes.