Steel Wave

Sunday, May 13th

Location: unknown

Time: 3:45pm

I wake up to find my hands tied behind my back around a table leg. I look around the room, it seemed to be run down with a metal door infront of me and a dealing lamp to provide me with light. I struggled a bit to no avail. About an hour passes by until the door opened up revealing a white mask.

Whitemask 1: "Look who finally woke up, sleep well?"

"Never better, could've used a pillow though"

He chuckles at this and approaches me kneeling down to my level.

Whitemask 1: "Funny, but now is not the time for jokes. You see my boss wants to know how you guys found us in the first place"

"That so? Well sorry to break it to you friend I cant release that information, even if I knew"

Whitemask 1: "That's a shame, your friend isn't going to be very happy with that response"

"What the hell did you guys do with her"

I couldn't see it but I could tell he was smiling underneath that mask, that look in his eyes just tell me everything

Whitemask 1: "She'll be fine for now, unless you don't answer my questions in a way I see fit of course"

"Bastard!"

Whitemask 1: "Ata boy"

he leaves the room locking the door behind him of course, I struggle again with the rope around my hands but all it did was loosen it a bit. I continued the same process for 30 minutes but it didn't work. I played my head back and waited. Another hour passes by and with it someone else entering the room, this guy didn't seem like a member of the white mask instead was more milita type sporting a captains hat. He stood me up and pushed me out of the room.

Mercenary 1: "Walk"

"Well ya gotta tell me where"

Mercenary 1: "Go right"

I walked down a long hall sporting other cells, most of them were empty but some still had other prisoners though non I recognized as Eliza thankfully. Maybe she wasn't hurt I thought to myself. He shoved me into a room and kicks me to my knees. I look up to see Eliza tied to a chair with new injuries around her.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

White mask1: "Your friend here has a little bit of a social problem, you see I asked her some questions and was met with silence, even when I acted in such a polite manner. So I'll ask you again ma'am how did you two find us?"

Eliza stayed silent with her head down and narrowed her gaze at me. The white mask behind her sighed and punched her across the face leaving a bruise on her right cheek.

"Ash!"

Whitemask 1: "I wish I didn't have to do that but now you see the consequences for your actions"

I was filled with anger watching my squad mate get hurt but there wasn't anything I could've done.

Mercenary 1: "Think we might've hit a nerve there"

Whitemask 1: "Yes I believe we did"

he hit her across the face again this time leaving her a black eye. I was filled with anger, almost being able to get up but was pinned back to the ground.

Mercenary 1: "We got a fighter here!"

Whitemask 1: "Well that just spices things up now does it"