Break Out

Friday, June 19th

Location: Santa Barbara, California

Time: 3:55pm

Kyle's POV

"You know when you said the middle of no where I didn't think you ment in the middle of a neighborhood"

Cian: "I said this was his last known location not his actual location"

"Mate this place seems dead, nothing but an abandoned house in the middle of a nice neighborhood"

Elliott: "Relax mate, ol zig has this"

He brings up a tablet revealing a screen of his spider like drone going through the vents of the house, the drone picks up voices coming from the basement part of the house. Once Elliott got there her raised the microphone volume to listen in

Guy 1: "What exactly went down at site 12?"

Guy 2: "Supposedly we caught someone who was undercover working for whoever, anyway boss plans on finding out who he is and what exactly is his mission"

Guy 1: "know where they're holding him? Doesn't sound like something I wanna miss"

Guy 2: "Site 7, it's west about an hour or two from here if you wanna head there now"

Guy 1: "Sweet, let's do it"

They began walking out of the basement and up the stairs

Cian: "Sure sounds alot like Simon"

"Hey, they're coming out follow em"

Elliott: "But my drone-"

"We'll come back for it"

Aiya put the van in drive and begins following the two guys in the car

Hour and thirty minute time skip

Elliott: "So when you said outpost did it ever cross your mind that it could be a private airfield?"

Cian: "Uum not really?"

"Does it matter? Simon could possibly be in there and we gotta get him out"

Aiya: "We don't know if he's in there"

"Come on Aiya who else would be going on an undercover op? It's not a coincidence"

Aiya: "Okay fine, let's scope the area out first then we a make a move on Simon, assuming he's in there"

"Thank you"

Aiya took out one of her personal uav drones and flew it over the base. The stake out lasted for 3 days with us going back and forth from here to Los Angeles. We had Cian go in disguised as a matnence worker and was able to obtain an blueprint on the place. 4 snipers, 3 alarms and a hell of a lot of gaurds to avoid alerting. On the third day of the stakeout we were able to location where they keep their prisoners we didn't seen Simon in the cells but we found a prison record sighting his last name Winters. We took a picture and returned to Los Angeles and began planning the assault.

Monday, June 12th

Location: Aiya's apartment

Time: 11:30pm

Aiya: "Alright, how is this gonna work?"

"They got 4 snipers so it'll be best to take them out first before we infiltrate"

Cian: "Check this out" he pulls out another set of blueprints and holds it above the light "These show sewer tunnels that we can use to slip inside and enter through one of the manholes and by the looks of it one side hole leads into the holding cells themselves"