First assignment

Thrusday,April 17th

Location: Base, Hereford

Time: 0700 hours

McCormick's POV

It's been a few days since I was officially a part of team Rainbow. Not much as reall th happened within the time being and it's been a while since We've heard anything new about these Terrorists attack's. I woke up at 7pm, I of course was annoyed about waking up early in the morning but duty does call. I still staying in Nøkk's dorm until my room was ready for me. Thankfully it would be ready tomorrow. I looked up and saw that Nøkk was gone. Again. I took the time to take a shower to get ready for today. Once I was done I put on some clothes and head on to the canteen. I passed by the shooting range and found Eliza trying to get her first place back on the leader board. I smile at this and continue on walking. Once I arrived I greeted a few Operators I've gotten to meet. I went up to line for some breakfast, they weren't serving much but I'll get what I can take. I took a sandwich and some mashed potatoes on the side then head to an empty table. I sat down and started eating my breakfast in peace, I enjoyed be alone sometimes. It gives me some time to think of what I'm going to do for the day and stuff like that. In the middle of eatting a women with a mole the left side of her face sat in front of me.

And there goes my breakfast I thought to myself

Zofia: "Hey, I'm Zofia. Sorry for interrupting breakfast I just wanted to get to know you, if that's okay with you?"

I swallow my food and responded

"Sure, Names McCormick" I gave her a small salute

Zofia laughed a bit at the salute, honestly so did I. I did because I noticed she was a commander so i didn't want to be disrespectful.

Zofia: "So, what do you think about the team?"

"Well, the people here are nice and seem to get along well so that's a start, also thanks for covering me during the whole training thing last week."

Zofia: "Don't mention it" she said then looked around for a bit. "So, what's with you and my sister?"

"I beg your pardon ma'am?" I asked confused

Zofia: "My sister, Ela? You were helping her with her gun a few days back? You've too have also been talking and stuff correct?"

"Oh, I didn't know Ela had a sister here, and yea I helped her with recoil management and yea we have been chit chatting whenever why is that?"

Zofia: "Well, do you..you know" she looked around again "Have the hots for my sister?"

Hearing this I chuckle for a bit and responded.

"Well, Sorry to disappoint but I'm not really interested in dating right now, especially with what's going on so no I don't have the "hots" for you sister"

Zofia: "Are you sure?:

"Positive" just as I was about to take another bite of my food the intercom spoke up.

Would operator Ash, Geist, Nøkk, Ela and Rook come to the meeting room I heard. I looked at my breakfast and  sighed. I got up and headed over to the meeting room.

I got in and sat down in a nearby seat, soon everyone else arrived and took a seat Ela sitting by me of course.

Six: "Alright people listen up, we've gotten some reports about some suspicious activity going on in Japan in an old town. It could be White Mask which is why I'm sending the five of you to investigate. If it is White Mask then we need to stop them at whatever means we can, any questions? Good, you're dismissed"