Starting New part 2

Saturday April 12th

Location: Paris, France

Time: 12:00pm

Mccormick's POV

I woke up later than usual, for whatever reason I couldn't really get much sleep last night. Anyway I got up made myself some breakfast, bowl of cereal. To be specific I had a bowl of frosted flakes. I finished up, cleaned my bowl and hopped on my laptop and started browsing the internet for a while, most of it was news about the most recent terrorist attack. It hurt to know that many lives were lost but at the same time where wasn't much anyone could've done to stop it. I heard a knock at the door so I went over to answer it. I was met with the landlord of the building and well he wasn't very happy.

Garry: "You're rent was due last week mate"

"Yea I know I'll get you the money whenever I can" I said remember I spent most of it last night.

Garry: "Mate that was the last straw" he said as he ordered two men to go into my place, they started to take stuff down, from moving my T.v to halting anything they can find out of the place.

"Garry, come on give me a few more weeks man, I'll get the money to you by then" I pleaded for Garry to give some time but to no avail. My stuff ended up being removed and I ended up being kicked out, luckily I got to keep my laptop, my phone, wallet and my clothes along side my old balaclava. but everything else was gone. I didn't really know what to do, I would call some friends and ask them if I could stay at their place for a while but most of them were out of town or just didn't like me for whatever reason. I opened my wallet to see how much money I had, then I saw the card six gave me. I thought about other options but there wasn't really much so I gave in. I called the number on the card and waited.

"Hello?" I said after someone picked up

Six: "Yes hello, how may I help you?"

"Um I called the number on this card I got yesterday is this six?"

Six: "Ah McCormick, yes How are you doing?"

A but weirded out but non the less I went along with it.

"Not so well, hopefully you're doing better"

Six: "I'm assuming you've reconsidered my offer?"

"Yes actually that's what I wanted to call you about, I want to join" I said hoping he'll let me.

Six: "There's a park nearby, I'll be looking forward to meeting you there"

"Right" I said then hung up. I got to in my car then headed to the park Six mentioned. I park outside and head on in and sat on a bench and waited.

10 minute time skip

Six: "McCormick?" Six said from a distance

"Oh, hey there" we shake hands and take a seat.

"So, why'd you choose me to join your private organization?" I asked

Six: "What do you mean?"

"Clearly not just anyone can join team Rainbow, heard it was filled with the best operators from around the world, the elitist of the elite"

Hearing this six chuckles to himself

Six: "Well sir you are correct, I reviewed your profile like I said and I'm just impressed by all your work, all that and you were only a S.A.S operator"