Void Edge pt2

Thursday April 24th

Time: 0800

Kyle's POV

I was sitting in the cafe with Blackbeard, Ela and Glaz chatting about stuff during breakfast time. Mostly about our new recruits and specifically the one with white hair

"What do you guys think about the new recruits?"

Blackbeard: "The new girl looks pretty interesting and the other guy? Well haven't really heard buch about him other thank he gets up early for his work out. Apparently he's stronger than Sammus"

"Stronger than Sledge? Really? I mean he looks strong but I dont think he's that strong. I mean come on now Sammus Carrys a sledge hammer on his back for crying out loud"

Tachanka: "Six said we'll be watching them in the situation course later this evening to see if they're fit for feild work or not"

Ela: "If they aren't fit for the feild then why would six hire them?"

"Well like I said about Iana, shes probably here to help with our technology and the oryx guy? Maybe to help us train? Not so sure"

Tachanka: "Guess we'll find out later"

"Speaking of later, anyone seen Nøkk? Shes always disappearing in the mornings, not that it's a bad thing she just disappears then reappears later in the day"

Ela: "Have you checked the roof?"

"No but I- wait how do you know she goes up to the roof?"

Ela: "I caught her going up there once when her and Warden first joined, I found it a bit strange but I just shrugged it off"

"Guess I'll check there tomorrow morning"

Soon the two new recruits entered the cafe, we looked at them as they both her head in our direction.

Iana: "Mind if we sit here?" She asked. I moved over giving both of them enough room to sit down

"Names Geist" I said putting my hand out to her

Iana: "Nienke Iana Meijer" she shook my hand

"So about your little show yesterday, How long did it take for you to create your hologram?"

Iana: "Well, when your a space engineer it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to create a 3D replica of yourself, especially if your in space for a long time"

"That sounds cool, I'd love to take a look at it one day"

Iana: "One day"

I shake hands with Oryx to find out he had a very firm grip.

"Good grip"

Oryx: "To you as well"

"So, tell us a bit about yourself"

Oryx: "I'm not gonna say much but I became Jalal's trust advisor when I met him in his fortress"

"Jalal?"

Ela: "He's talking about Kaid, hes one of us but he mostly stays his time in a fortress in Morocco"

"I haven't met him yet"

Ela: "Like I said he spends most of his time his fortress, maybe one day you'll meet him'

"Maybe"

Oryx: "I normally maintain his fortress during his absences so you guess how close me and him are"

"Well, if a team member put a good word in for you then I guess you're alright"

He gives me a nod