Back At Base

Thursday,April 17th

Location: Base, Hereford

Time: 1800

McCormick's POV

We arrived back at base after a long flight. waking up I checked on my shoulder, still hurt oh course but it was the best Ela could do in terms of medical. I look to my right and noticed Ela fell asleep on my shoulder again, I tapped her a bit until she woke up. When she did she quickly backed off with a slight blush on her face. Again. I chucked a bit, grabbed my rifle and headed out. I held on to my shoulder due to the amount of discomfort I was feeling till I got to the medical room.

"Well, here we are"

Ela: "Well come on then go in, Doc won't bite" she teased

"Ah ha ha funny" I said and headed in. I looked around for a bit and was greated by a women with a scar on her face. She introduced herself as finka but soon told me her Name was Lera Milnikova. I told her my last name but that was as much as she was getting. I looked at my bandaged up wound and rolled her eyes

Lera: "Who did this? This isn't even bandaged up properly"

"Um, Ela"

Lera: "Well she didn't do a very good job at it"

"Well it was either that or nothing"

Lera: "Nothing would've been better"

A few minutes pass by as I waited for Doc to come in. I took this time to think about some stuff in my past life but mostly on what Zofia had said. I remembered her saying that Ela had the "Hots" for me. Was it true? I'm not sure.

I'll ask her about it someday I thought.

Ela's POV

I left Geist at the medical center and went over to my dorm to put my stuff away, sadly I had to pass by a group of recruits that have been making certain comments about me whenever they'd see me. I tend to ignore it but sometimes it bothers me to a point where I have to go somewhere else or I'll lash out at them. I sigh knowing seeing them outside there room, I avoid making eye contact as I was walking down to my dorm.

Recruit: 1 "Hey guys, look who it is"

Recruit: 2 "Well well look at what we have here"

On of them step infront of me preventing me from getting to my room. I tried to go around him but another one blocked that side as well

Recruit 3: "Where is a pretty lady like you off too at this time?" He asked slowly approaching me. I was back up till another one of them blocked my path, I was trapped in a circle of 5 guys who would do who knows what to me. I would fight back but I didn't really wanna get punished so I tried to talk my way out

"Can you please get out off the way? I have things to do you know"

Recruit 2: "We will, though after we do our daily routine of course."

They started to approach me, I tried to push one out of the way and run past but it was no use, I just had to face the fact that I might get sexually assaulted at base. That's when a familiar voice spoke up and told them to back off. I turned to see it was my older sister Zofia. How strange I thought to myself.

Recruit 1: "Oh what? You going to shoot me?" He said laughing a bit

Zofia took her glasses of and put them to the side

Zofia: "Guess we're doing this the hard way"

It was a few minutes of Zofia trying to fend off the recruits away from me, she blocked a punch and kicked the attacker in the stomach making him stumble back a bit. It was going well till two of them took a hold her and we were pretty much screwed after that. I looked down hopelessly then looked up to see Geist, he was really happy about what was going on from the look on his face.