"Someone hold her Back!"

Raeesa's pov

Time skip

"Team you are going to have a new trainer. Her name is Crimson Shadow. She and her partner Red Hood defeated Blue beetle and Black Beetle." Batman growled. I walked out of the shadows. "Well hello, sexy." A kid in red with a bow and arrow said. I could hear Jason growl a bit. I smirked this should be fun. "Alright let's see your fighting skills." I commend. "What do you know?" Lagoon boy asked. I glared at him dead in the eyes. "Alright, let's see what you got that we don't." Lagoon boy said. "Yes, let's see what you got La'gaan," I growled. Shock overcame him. I took the opportunity and grabbed his arm and pull him forward. I slammed my arm into the back of his neck and kicked his legs out from under him. La'gaan fell to the floor with a thud. "Lagoon boy fail." The computer chimed. A few people laughed. "You lack control of your emotions and you have failed to counter my actions," I stated. "Again." He growled. I nodded my head. We spread apart and he charged at me. I stepped aside and kicked his knee from the side. He fell to the floor. "You are not thinking. Fighting not only consists of strength, speed, agility, and control but also thought. You must calculate where your opponent will go next. You also lack technique, control, and you let your emotions control you during battle." I stated. "Oh yeah, what do you know. Who are your mentors anyway." Lagoon boy growled. "My mentors are none of your concern," I answered coldly. "Oh REALLY. You could be a karate teacher from the street." He yelled. "Dude she JUMPED out of the bioship from 1,000 feet and that same day defeated both beetles," Kid Flash said with shock. Lagoon Boy looked at me up and down. I put my hand to my hip. "I want you all to pair up. Weapons are allowed." I said pulling out my swords and throwing them back into the targets. I knew they bullseye based on the expressions on their faces. "What about you." Impulse asked. "I was trained to be the weapon myself. I do not acquire the assistance of a weapon currently." I said. I looked up. "Kidflash and Red Arrow, Aqualad and Artemis, Miss Martian and Superboy, Wonder Girl and Red Robin, Batgirl and Nightwing. Red hood was standing in the corner. "Alright first up Batgirl and Nightwing," I said. "To be fair we won't use our weapons." Nightwing laughed. "Don't patronize me," I said flatly. I pulled down my hood and let my brown braided hair fall. I stood between them waiting for someone to charge at me. Batgirl came to me first. I dodged her punch and did a backhand spring and wrapped my legs around her neck and threw myself backward. I sat on top of her as he fell to the floor. "Batgirl fail." I jumped towards Nightwing. "Well, that was fast." He muttered. I did a false punch and grabbed his hair with my other hand. I pulled down and kicked him in the balls and then pinched the nerve in his neck temporarily paralyzing him. "Nightwing fail." The computer chimed. "Mmmhh." He groaned. "Never expect your opponent to fight with honor," I commanded. They stood wide-eyed and shocked. "How long have you been training?" Artemis asked wide-eyed. "I have been training for nearly two decades," I answered calmly. "Twenty years?" Impulse gasped. Everyone looked at me and stares. "Alright, babe let's see what you got against me." Red arrow said. I saw Jason standing in the corner. I turned my back to him and walked to the center of the room. "Attack now," I commanded. He charged at me and I swiped his legs from under him and jumped on top of him. Holding my wrist into his neck. "I am not usually a bottom, but for you, I can." I rolled my eyes and got off of him. "All of you know what you are up against. I don't expect you to go easy on your training with me.

Jason's prov

I was walking down the hallway. "God Raeesa took down Nightwing so fast." Suddenly I heard a commotion. "OHHHH" KidFlash yelled. "What is going on?" I asked. "Roy kissed Crimson Shadow." He shouted. I paused. I felt as if the wind was knocked out of me. I stalked towards the Zata Tubes and went home. I needed some air.

Dick's pro

I watched as Roy kissed Raeesa. She paused and then slammed her knee into his groin. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She yelled and then started to attack him. "Oh shit." I thought as I rushed towards her. "DO YOU NOT THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE." She yelled. I rushed to hold her down when she knocked me to the ground. "I AM INCLINED TO MY HAND IN COURTING. I AM NOT SOME ITEM. YOU CAN PLAY WITH." She screamed. "HELP...SOMEONE HOLD HER BACK." I shouted. Batgirl and Red Robin came. The three of us were able to hold her back. "Roy I would get the hell out of here," I growled. "Crimson what happened?" I asked. I have never seen her this distraught. "That imbecile thought I wanted to court him after I gave him a point-blank no," Raeesa spoke. "Listen Harper. Treat me with respect and you may not die." She growled dangerously. I watched Raeesa as her eyes began to water. I got a suspicion that this was more than Roy acting like a dickhead. "Crimson can you come with me into the meeting room?" I asked. She nodded her head and followed me to Canary's therapy room. "Hey what's going on because I know reactions to Roy being stupid and this is more," I asked. "Listen it just reminded me of something that happened when I was fifteen. That's all." She said with her head lowered. I touched her shoulder and she flinched away. "Raeesa what happened?" I asked shocked. Raeesa has never acted this way. She was always an open person. "Dick my mother was a very heartless person. Damian doesn't even know what happened when we went to the neighboring league." She stated with tears now falling from her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulders. "happened please just tell me." I begged now very concerned. She collapsed in my arms and we melted to the floor. "She sold me. My mother sold me to a man for more land." She cried out. I hugged her tightly and gently. "It's okay...okay. She can't touch you anymore." I whispered to her. If there was a time where I wanted to kill Talia Al Ghul. This was the most. She sobbed into my chest. I shouldn't be the one comforting her. It should be Jason. I slowly pulled out my phone and texted Jason. "Raeesa had a flashback. She needs you, Jason." I sent the text hoping Jason would come.

Jason's prov

"I can't believe Raeesa would lead me on like that." I thought. I was in my room regretting my decision of showing myself. When I got a text. I rolled my eyes and checked it. It was Dick. I huffed and opened it. My heart stopped when I saw it. I don't care if she doesn't like me. I lo...like her. I rushed out of my room to go back to the Zata tub entrance. I put on my helmet and texted Dick. "Where are you guys?" I asked. Within seconds he responded. "We are in canary's therapy room." I rushed back to the mountain. "Red hood B2." The computer announced. I charged to the room to held Raeesa and Dick. I opened the door to see Raeesa on the floor with Dick holding her. I walked over and sat next to him. "Princess. What happened?" I asked quietly. She leaped into my chest. Clinging onto it as if I was her life string. She cried into my shirt. I didn't care though. She is more important than a shirt or anything in the world. I wanted to know what happened. Dick leaned into my ear and whispered to me what happened. Anger flowed from my veins. No one hurts my princess. I put it aside....for now. My princess needed me to comfort her. "It's okay princess. Talia or Roy will never touch you again." I whispered. Dick left the room so we could be alone. A few moments later she fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to the sofa. I laid her down and kissed her forehead. She whimpered at the lack of my presence. "It's okay princess. I will be right back." I whispered. She smiled in her sleep. Roy is so DEAD.

Oh my god, guys a thousand views. You guys are amazing. Please do comment on Relationship names for Jason and Raeesa that you like. Also mention something you want in the story. I always love to include your ideas.