The prankster plane ride

The next morning
Location: Mt. Justice
Raeesa's pov

Jason and I walked up to the league of Assassins plane. The plan was large and specious although it had Camouflage mode. I saw Wally approaching the plane as well as Nightwing, and Artemis. "West you look well-rested. How did you sleep?" I asked. "Oh it was the best sleep I have had in a long time," Wally responded cheerfully. "Batman 02, Flash 05, Superman 01, Wonder Women 03, Martian Manhunter 04, Aquaman o6." The Zeta tube announced. "Wow, the Flash is on time," Batman grunted. Then the Zeta tube announced. "Red Robin B4, Black Bat B6, Batgirl B2, Spoiler B7, Robin B8." Then robin walked up to us. "You better have not touched my sister Todd," Damian growled. "Good morning sister," Damian said calmly to me. "Good morning brother. Are you excited to go back to your birth country?" I asked. Damian just shrugged. Then the Kraulets walked in. Batman allowed Wilson to enter the mountain as well as eight of my men. "Everyone this is my godfather as well as eight of my warriors. Please feel free to introduce yourself." I said calmly although I could feel the tension rising in the room. The eight warriors came up to me and got to their knees and bowed. "Thank you, my Queen." The lead warrior says. I nodded my head. "Wait, QUEEN?" Kid flash shouts. I turn my head and smirk. "Don't worry. I shall inform you soon enough." I said. Wally's face flashes with realization. We start to board the plane and everything going smoothly as we take off.

Time skip.

"So I brought snacks for everyone." I saw as I throw bags of chips at everyone. "Jason here is your family size bag," I say as I throw a single serving bag at him. He catches it and looks at it. He starts to chuckle. Then Tim, Stephanie, and Dick start laughing(every bag of chips is family-sized for orphans). "So we are going to play this game?" Jason ask. "I don't know what you are talking about beloved," I say with a dumb expression. "You asked for it," Jason says. "Um, what is going on?" Megan asked. "I declare a PRANK WAAAARRRR," Jason screams. "I call being on crimson's team," Barbra shouts. Damian goes to Jason's side. My team consisted of Megan, Artemis, Barbra, Cassandra, Stephanie, and myself. While Jason, Tim, Damian, Connor, Kaldur, Wally, and Dick. "We call the top floors of the plane," Jason called out. "Um yeah no. My plane my rules." I said as I threw down smoke bombs. "(Cough cough) Ughhh you joined her Batgirl," Tim yelled. We rushed to the control room. "Okay so here is my plan." I filled them in on my plan.

Third-person

"Guys lookout last time I was stuck on oil for an hour," Wally said. "Oh come on they can't be bad," Connor said as he opened a door. "USE WATERFALL." Someone screamed and a bucket of waterfall on top of him. Drenching him. Then a bag of flour was dumped on him. The sound of girls giggling echoed through the halls. "Hahaha, so glad I am gay." Wally laughed out. Everyone's heads whipped around. "Hahaha, finally I can get out of that FAKE relationship," Barbra screamed. Laughter filled the plane. "Use GLITTER ATTACK," Crimson screamed as she threw red glitter at Red Hood's helmet. As Crimson Shadow ran out of the room. A rope snapped around her leg and lifted her to the ceiling. "What are you doing to do now little Vixen." Read Hood sneered as he lowered himself to face the upside-down Raeesa. She smirked. "Hmmm I don't know, but at least I didn't sleep with two demon relatives." She said with a smug look. "you WHHHAAAATTT." Robin screamed. He then pinned Jason down to the ground and they started fighting. "Guys guys we have to remember the real battle here. It is to defeat the girls and we have their leader right..here." Dick trailed off as the cut rope swung from the ceiling. "oh CoMe On." Wally wailed. "She is in the vent," Connor stated. "One two three NOT IT." They all screamed. Dick was left in the dust. "She is your girlfriend," Dick whined. "ANNnndd you expect me to fit in there?" Jason questioned.  Now we see Richard Greyson or Nightwing crawling through the vents to go find Raeesa Al Ghul or Crimson Shadow. "This is stupid why is everything left on me," Nick whined. "Ptssss Nightwing," Raeesa called out. "Raeesa what are you doing?" Nightwing asked. "Okay so don't ask but I had a fart function put into every seat in this room. And I happen to have fart spray. Batman?" Crimson Shadow whispered holding back a laugh. Dick nodded his head. "Here spray it after the fart sound.  "How do we know we can trust Crimson Shadow?" Wonder Woman asked. Batman stood up. "We trusted Captain Marvel. So what is the difference with Crimson Shadow?" He said as he started to sit down again. When he touched the seat. A loud fart echoed the room. Everyone's heads looked at Batman. "Um, you okay Batman?" Superman asked. "I didn't fart," Batman growled. Then they stretched to reach the group. "OOOhh Jesus I fOuNd Batman's superpower." Green Lantern said as he held his nose and farted out of the room. "Oh man, you have a worse stomach than Wally." Flash zoomed out of the room. When Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman left the room. Glue and glitter were thrown upon me by a trap the boys made. Batman signed with a low and deep growl. "You are so going to lose this war." He said our loud. "AHHHHHHH." Raeesa and Dick screamed as they ran out of the room. "We are ScReWeD." Raeesa hollered. "What-what happened?" Megan asked worriedly. "We can forget our prank wars. We have ANGERED the bats and he has joined." Dick said. "Truce." Raeesa and Jason said simultaneously. "Well good that makes it so much easier to beat you," Batman growled as he walked towards them. "RUUUUNNNNNN." The bat kids screamed. Batman ran after Raeesa and Damian. "Artemis USE BARRIER," Raeesa shouted. She was able to run under it however Batman hit the plastic wrap. "HAHAHAHAH" Crimson Shadow laughed out. Batman's lips curled into a smile. "Yo did bats just smile?" Green Lantern asked. "Is the mighty Batman having difficulty catching me?" Raeesa asked tauntingly. "Hmm No. I am just playing with you aibnatu." Batman said in less of a growl. (aibnatu means daughter in Arabic) Raeesa let out a shaky breath and ran to her father. Wrapped her smaller arms around him. He hugged her close to his chest. "Mataa tealight 'abi earabiun?"(Translation.When did you learn Arabic dad?) "fi alyawm alttali ailtqayt bik abnataya aljamila." Batman whispered into her ear. (The day after I met you, my lovely daughter) she snuggled into his armor. "Aww she is a daddy's girl." Dick whispered. Raeesa pulled away and stood up. "valid aljamieat bihajat limaerifat man 'anaa." Raeesa said. (Father the league needs to know who I am) "'ana mawafaq." Batman said standing up. (I agree) Raeesa turned towards the group of heros.

Raeesa's pov
I sucked in a breath and started to talk. "Heros of Earth. I stand before you as a Comrade, a Princess, and the daughter of an Assassin and hero." I confidently said. I tore off my mask and I took a deep breath. "I am Raeesa Al Ghul..(I turned towards my father for approval. He nodded his head) Wayne and I am the daughter of Talia Al Ghul and the Batman. I have been called by many names in the past. I have been called Raeesa, Crimson Shadow, and Devil's Breath." I paused. Then Meghan gasped. "You are the girl I saw. You are the Devil's Breath." I nodded my head. "I have tried to run from that name. I had retired until my father told me about your situation. You needed the files from Lex Corp, but a hero couldn't be seen stealing the files however a villain could. I admit to stealing the files however the files are no longer in my custody. They are in Batman's. I stand here in front of you, not asking for forgiveness, but understanding. I am ashamed of the things I have done, the lives I have taken. I am now acting on my own. My grandfather is dead as well as my mother. The world has been saved from their cruelty and terror. They spoke of world peace and rule. I believed their words till I saw through them. They only wanted power and world domination. I hear myself now preaching their words, but different. I speak of peace and prosperity. I plan on achieving this by working with the Justice League and staying within our borders. Now I turn to King Orin and Princess Diana for a treaty." (This means she is speaking Atlantean and this means she is speaking Amazonian) I walked up to King Author. "Kind Orin, I The princess of Firdose offer a treaty for my people and yours to join in a peace treaty. Offering help to the other in case of war or battle and to help each other in times of peace." I saw a collective gasp sound throughout the room. I held out my hand for him to shake. "I accept your offer Princess Raeesa. You are a well-spoken young lady." King Orin spoke as he shook my hand. I bowed my head as a sign of respect. "Princess Diana of The Amazons. I offer a treaty for our people. Offering help to the other in case of war or battle shall fall upon us and stand together in times of peace." I spoke with my hand out. "You are spoken like a true warrior. I look forward to standing beside you." Wonder Woman said while she shook hands. I smiled lightly and bowed my head. "This is awesome. I never thought I would get to meet you without the mask. I mean yeah I burned it, but this is crazy. Like you look completely terrifying. What happened to your eye?" KidFlash asked. The room dropped a few degrees. Everyone seemed to wait for my response. "I didn't receive the scars from battle if that is what you are wondering," I answered. I still remember my cries of pain and my mother's words.

Flash-Back
Raeesa's pov
Age 4

"You failed your task. Now you must pay for the consequences." Mother hissed at me. I was chained to the wall and left there for five days with no food or water. I had become weak for the time. I shivered in the cold dungeon I had named the Devil's Pit. "Look at my disappointment." Talia hissed. I miserably failed at lifting my head. She grabbed my face. "I should have rid myself of you when I had the chance." My mother growled at me. Then slashed my left eye. I screamed out in pain. "No, you stay silent you pathetic waste of life." Mother screamed at me and then slashed my left eye again. This time I bit my tongue to keep myself silent. I tried to open my eye, but I could only see red. I looked down to see my blood collecting on the floor below me.

End of flashback

"Raeesa, Raeesa are you okay?" Jason asked as he reached out to touch me. I stepped backward. "Yes Red, I am fine," I replied. "I must go prepare for our landing," I said as I left the room. I walked towards the cot pit when something wet falls onto my chest. I looked down and realized that I been crying.

Third Person Pov

"Raeesa seems like a woman with a troubled past, but a good heart." Wonder Woman said. "But how do we know that she is truthful?" Superman asked. Wonder women pointed to the floor where the lasso of truth laid on the ground. "She was speaking freely, but the lasso of truth was around her," Diana said. "Um, can I mention something?" Megan asked. "Yes, the daughter you may." King Orin answered. "When Raeesa was leaving the room. I could feel her emotions. They were sad and she was terrified." Megan spoke. "Why would she be scared?" Batman asked. When suddenly Red Hood rushed out of the room towards the direction that Raeesa went. Jason found Raeesa sitting in a chair in the lounge with silent tears falling down her face. "Princess, what's wrong?" Jason asked as he pulled her to the ground and rested her in his arms. In response, she wept harder. "Shush you are okay. Just let it out." Jason cooed. After a few moments of tears, Raeesa becomes quiet. Jason looked down at the women he loved curled up asleep in his arms. Jason kisses her forehead gently. "I love you, my little warrior." He whispered as he rested his head on the chair. He closed his eyes and went to sleep with the love of his life wrapped in his arms.