Night Breath

Raeesa's pov

We dumped a motorcycle by lex Corp ready for our plan. We knew of an air duct that was unlocked and the blueprints didn't reveal any motion sensors. "You know I am glad that you don't wear a voice deeper all the time." Jason said to me in his Night Claw uniform. "Why?" I asked in my demonic voice. "Because you sound like Satan." Nightclaw said. I playfully rolled my eyes. We crawled through the dusty air ducts. "You would think they would clean this shit." Jason whispered groaned. "Agreed." Then we made it to Luther's office. "Mr. Luther your board meeting is about to start." A blonde-haired woman spoke. We looked down upon Luther. I thought about all the horrible things he had done. "He deserves death." I thought to myself. "Thank you, Marcy. Make sure to lock the doors." Luthor ordered. As soon as we say Marcy and Luther leave. Jason put the camera and audio recorders on a loop. I silently opened the air vent and jumped down landing in silence. Night Claw copied my moments but shut the air vent so it would remain a mystery where we came from. I rushed over to the computer to start removing information and deleting it. Luckily he had two outlets to steal information from meaning I could do two flash drives at a time. Night Claw went over to the window and attached the plasma bomb. We need to do our moments in sync. So the bomb would explode as the alarm went off. "On the count the count of three we start." Night Claw stated. "One" my hands set out the four flash drives. "Two" I quickly grabbed two flash drives preparing to begin. "Three" I slammed in the flash drives and began my work. My eyes darted across the screen as I uploaded information and deleted It with lighting speed. I heard two beeps signally that I had 30 seconds left until the alarm went off. I pulled out the flash drives and put in the two others. I quickly uploaded the rest of the information. Another deep signally that I only had 15 seconds left. I quickly deleted the information and made the entire Lex Corp systems crash. I packed the four flash drives in a protected pocket and walked over to Jason as the bomb was about to go off. Exactly as the bomb went off the alarms started. The smoke bombs went off. Jason leaped out of the building and I followed. He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. He released the grabbing hook and swung us into the ally with the motorcycle. Four teens were studying the motorcycle. Night Claw swung me into the driver's seat and he jumped onto the back facing behind us. I started the engine and went at full speed. I did a wheely out of the alleyway and roared down the street. Night Claw had his guns ready for any chasers. "We got company." Night Claw stated. I pushed the bike to go faster. I heard gunshots as he shot the two right-side tires making the SUV flip blocking traffic. I saw a semi going through the enter section. "HEADS UP." I shouted as I made the bike skid under it. Night Claw shot out the semis tires making it to block traffic. We were halfway to the harbor when a little alien decided to join the party. "You know it is rude to explode buildings correct. I pulled off my mask to reveal my domino mask. "Throw this at him." I commanded as I handed it to Night Claw. He threw the mask at Superman and it exploded. Releasing the green and purple gas. He sucked in the gases and collapsed to the ground. I smirked and drove off to our boat that could change into a submarine. I jumped off the motorcycle as Jason attached a bomb to it. I waited for him to join me. He jumped off and we Usain Bolted to our vehicle. People were admiring our boat as we approached. Jason jumped onto the boat as I slid under the people and did a back handspring. While in the air I pulled out my katana and sliced the ropes off. Jason started the engine and we were off. We were out of the harbor and activated submarine mode. As our vessel snuck below the water it all came crashing into me. I tore off my domino mask and started laughing. "Oh my god. We just did that. We broke into lex, stole the information, got away, and defeated Superman." Jason turned around with his Night Claw helmet off now. "You are right." He started laughing with me. "We are unstoppable. Holy cow, we just defeated Superman." As it snuck into the depths of the harbor we embraced our victory. "You know what we should probably look for trackers." Jason quickly said. My eyes widened. "I will check you if you can check me." I said as my gloves fingers traced his body. After a few moments, I announced. "You are clear." Jason cleared his throat as he started to look for tracers on me. My body shivered under his touch. His hands lingered on places. He pulled down my hood and let my hair dropdown. He cupped my face in his hands. "You are the most gorgeous women I have ever seen." He whispered. I smiled softly at him. His hand lowered to my chin. I felt my stomach flutter. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. He held me at arm's length and looked at me. "Raeesa, I am not so good with this word thing, but when I met you. I felt this spark. I already knew that you were Bruce's and Talia's daughter, but you are still kind. You went through all of the pain that the league makes you go threw and you are still an angel. You had no one to lean on and trust, but you gave it to everyone. You gave trust to us, the moment you met us. You were kind to everyone. Even Stephanie can be a pain. I don't know how to explain this, but when I see you. I just want to hold you, protect you from everyone, I want you in my arms forever and it seems I have feelings for you. Strong feelings. If You don't have to have the same feelings." I cut him off my cupping his face and kissing him.

Jason's prov

"If You don't have to have the same feelings." I was cut off by Raeesa kissing me. My arms went up in shock, but soon I lowered my arms to the small of her back and kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. Lust, love, and desperation filled our bodies. Soon we had to separate to breathe for air. Our two foreheads lead on each other. "Jason, I share your feelings." We separated. "You are the first person to care about how I felt like a human, you are the first to listen. When I am near you, I want to be closer. When I am in your arms, I want to stay there. My stomach gets fluttery when you are near. I see your eyes light up when I enter the room. I feel like I am at home when you are near. You have become my sun and I your Mercury. I never thought I was worthy enough to love, but you chose me." Raeesa said with happy tears in her eyes. I cupped her face and gave her a gentle, loving kiss. I parted from the kiss but held her face. "I never thought I was going to get a chance at love, but you showed up," I said to her. "Would you like to go on a date tonight?" I asked. "I would love to do anything with you." She responded and smiled at me.

At the watchtower
Normal pov

"How the FUCK, do two normal people take down Superman?" Green lantern shouted. "The gases that Superman breathed in were fear gas laced with Kryptonite. They planned on Superman chasing them." Batman growled. "Who are they?" Wonder Woman asked. "They go by the names Devil's Breath and Night Claw," Batman answered. "Devil's Breath she has been inactive for a while now and so has Night Claw, "Flash stated. "Turns out our Devil's Breath has been active, but in the Middle East," Batman announced. "Do you think Deathstroke is involved? He has been inactive for years now as well." Green arrow asked. "As far as I can tell no. They only stole all of Lex Corps information and crashed Lex Corp." Batman answered. "I will look into the case at the Batcave," Batman announced as he left with a smirk.