A New Era

Four days later
Third-person pov
Outfit above
We see Raeesa and Jason standing over the ledge of a mountain. Raeesa's head was covered by her hood, but her mouth cover was down. Jason stood there with his hood up. Standing side by side watching the sunrise. "What do we do now?" Jason asks Raeesa as they face the sun. "Are you sure you want to stay with me?" Raeesa asks for confirmation from Jason. "Raeesa I would follow you to the end of the earth. I am not leaving your side." Jason says as he grabs her hand. "So what are we going to do now," Jason asked again. Raeesa lets go of Jason's hand and turns towards him and the other behind him. "I have watched and felt my mother's rule. She has left my people in the gutter, while she eats from her golden plates. She and my godfather act like gods. Choosing who lives or who dies. She makes her subjects her slaves to her torment. We stand here with the ability to change that. We can gather the people who will stand up against my mother. The people who will NOT be slaves again. The people who will stand against death and say no you will not take me. We will be strong and break the chains that hold us. Change is in our future. Now is the time we stop the cycle of pain and suffering. Now we start our new era." Raeesa finished powerfully. "We are in," Abdul said with his entire family and his friends. Raeesa and Jason turn towards a group of fifty people. "You are going to be our new Queen," Ciro said confidently. "Only if you will let me," Raeesa says kindly. "You shall be the people's Queen." A man says as he hands her a red piece of fabric and knees. "Please don't knee to me. No one should bow to anyone." Raeesa says. He bows his head. "Do you have any idea where your headquarters will be?" Abdul asked. "Yes, our base shall be where the pain and suffering began. Where life and death fight will be where the Renegades Rebellion lies.

Preview of the sequel

Time skip 6 months

"West?" The hooded figure asked the red-haired speedster. "You know my name who are you?" Wally asked panicked. "I...you were dead." The hoodied figure says and gunfire goes off in the background. Wally was very thin and had dark circles under his eyes. "Jamal we need to go there.." Stephanie trailed off as she realized the presence of the hooded figure. "Run," Stephanie shouted. Suddenly two other figures dropped onto the two kids and injected a sedative. "What is going on?" Another hooded figure asked. The figure looked down and paused. The figure sucked in a breath. "We need to get them into the car and see if anyone else is here from the league." The figure ordered.

Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for joining me on this amazing adventure, but now the story ends. I plan on continuing the storyline in a new book. May I present Rebellion and Rebuilt. The sequel of The Sister of Robin. Please read it and thank you for this amazing experience

 Please read it and thank you for this amazing experience

Okay so I lied here is the cover

Here is the third sequel