Devil's Breath death

Wally's pov

Ever since Crimson Shadow said to contact anyone if I needed help. I had been carrying around Devil's Breath tracer. I know she is an assassin, but she helped me out before no strings attached. Did Crimson Shadow know about the tracer? How did she figure the secret I have been hiding for 14 years. Sure she is a bat, but how. "Well well well if it doesn't kid flashy." Captain cold sneered. "Really (cough) you..make me sound like a (cough) child stripper." I commented. "You are going to wish to be a stripper when I am done with you." He sneered. Suddenly the tracer started talking. "Ralph West it appears our little deal didn't stick. Such a shame that you had to pull Leonard Snart down with you." A demonic voice hissed. "West what the hell. You had a deal with DEVIL'S BREATH?" Snart screamed at my father. "I didn't know it was still on. I figured I could dispose of the waste when I could." My father replied while I sat there with a knife in my abdomen. "Ughh" I groaned. Then I heard the thunder crash from above. "I am leaving. I would rather not die tonight." Snart growled. Then the basement lights turned off. Leaving us in complete darkness. I shivered in fear. "West turn back on the bloody lights." Captain cold growled. "I said I want to leave you to dip shit." He growled again. Then the door was locked. "So much for fatherly love." I grumbled weakly. "WESST." He shouted. "West is currently unavailable at the moment. Can I take a message?" A demonic voice hissed. "I am sorry I didn't know. Please please leave me out of this." Snart whimpered. Then Devil's Breath threw a flashlight down the stars. I saw her figure standing on my unconscious father. I gulped. "Maybe I shouldn't have contacted her." I thought to myself. She stepped over my father and hauntingly walked down the stairs. Her posture screamed confidence and anger. No, she wasn't angered she was pissed, but why. "Do you know who I am Snart?" She growled. He charged at Devil's Breath to punch her. She grabbed his fist and snapped the hand backward. "Ahhh you bitch. You broke my hand." Captain cold growled. Then Devil's Breath chuckled darkly. "You know Snart. You are as dumb as my grandfather said." She snarled darkly. "The next time you hurt Wallace Ralph West. You won't be able to have a broken hand." She growled. "Who the hell are you?" Cold whimpered. "It the whole use of a mask is to HIDE your identity?" She laughed out. "now GO." She said darkly as she pointed to the upstairs. Captain Cold scrambled up the stairs. "Ughh hey." I groaned out. She silently walked over to me and checked my injuries. She put her hands on the knife. "Umm, I wouldn't pull that thing out." I said with worry in my voice. Then she rolled up her sleeve and yanked the knife out. I screamed out in pain as the world seemed to slow down. I saw her cut her wrist and drip her blood onto my womb. I closed my eyes because of the pain. Suddenly the pain stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Devil's Breath sitting above me. I looked at my stomach and saw her whipping up the blood, but the stab womb was gone. "Whoa, that is awesome." I said. She nodded her head in response. I looked at her wrist and saw that it was healed. "Whoa, so you are a metahuman?" I asked. She shook her head. "Just cursed." She said quietly. "You know you could come with me to Mt. Justice and sort this out. You wouldn't need to be a bad guy anymore." I said. She chuckled. "You know West. I did quite being a villain. I only came as Devil's Breath because that is who you needed." She said without the voice changer. "Whoa, so your voice doesn't sound demonic all the time?" I asked. "Yes. I do have a normal voice." She replied. "But wait you and Nightclaw stole information from Lex Corp over two weeks ago now." I stated. "Can you keep this on the down-low?" She asked as she pulled me up. I nodded my head as I stood up. "I stole it because a hero couldn't be seen taking it, but the JL needed it." She whispered. "So you had become a hero, but the JL needed Lex's files?" I asked. She nodded her head. She went to her pocket and gave me some keys and then a gun. "West I am giving you these so you can get somewhere safe and protect yourself. I know you won't kill anyone, but you will use it as a threat." She said and then turned around. She reached to her face. "Do me a favor and burn this disgusting thing." She said quietly as she handed me her mask. "You...you want me to burn this?" I asked. "Yes..you would be freeing me of the pain of that mask." She said quieter. I tried to see her face, but her hood was creating a dark shadow hiding her eyes and nose. She turned to walk out of the basement. She bent down and injected my father with something. "You have twenty minutes before your so-called father awakes." She growled. "Thank you Devil's Breath. Thank you for everything." I said. She turned her head enough to let me see her lightly smile. "Of course West. Anytime and don't call me Devil's Breath anymore." She said calmly. "What should I call you then?" I asked. All she did was smile. "Don't worry. I will tell you my name soon enough." She said as lightning struck outside. When the flash of light was over. She has merged into the shadows and disappeared. I looked down at my dad and quickly ran upstairs to pack my things. After 15 minutes I had everything that was everything that I needed and packed everything important in a large camping backpack. I grabbed the olive oil and a lighter on the way out. I looked back at my childhood home one last time and then I pulled out the keys to let me know what vehicle I would be driving. The alarm of a motorcycle went off. The motorcycle was black and seemed to be in perfect condition. I put the keys in the ignition and rode in the direction of Happy Harbor. It was going to be a forty-five-minute drive to Happy Harbor and there was a forest in the way. As I drove through the ever-increasing forest I felt the helmet in my hands and remembered my favor to Devil's Breath. I stopped the bike and pulled out the lighter and oil. I threw the mask on the wet pavement and drenched it in oil. I pulled out a photo of my dad and me. "I won't let you control me anymore." I said to my dad's face and lit the picture on fire. I dropped the photo onto Devil's Breath mask and watch it become nothing, but ash.

Raeesa's pov

"Crimson you are back. Is everything alright?" Jason asked as he ran to me. "Yes, beloved everything is taken care of. How are the Kraulets?" I asked. "They are all packed up," Jason said. "They quickly?" I asked. "What can I saw your men are very proficient," Jason said. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smirking. "Hood aren't you coming with the group tomorrow morning?" I asked. "I wouldn't miss it, princess. Would you like to come with me to pack?" Jason asked. I look at him without moving my head. "Tt. I was hoping we would do something a little more exciting." I say seductively. Before Jason could respond the Kraulets come up to us. "We have finished packing our things. Now, all we need to do is sell it." Mrs.Kraulet said. "No need. I shall buy your home from you. I know what I could do with the place. Besides I need a safe home I'm Happy Harbor." I said as I shrugged at the last part. "Oh thank you, but you have already done so much." Mr. Kraulet said. "Nonsense it is the least I can do. Red Hood and I shall drive you to the mountain." I said. After we dropped the Kraulets off at the mountain. Jason and I drove back to his hideout where he stored everything. "I thought you lived at Wayne Manor?" I asked as I picked up a picture of a younger version of him and a younger version of Dick. "I do. I just hide everything important here because well nothing is left alone at the manor. So what about something more exciting?" Jason asked with a hungry look on his face. I smirked.

Unknown pov

"My lady. Raeesa Al Ghul is taking the throne. What shall we do?"

"Don't worry my pet. She shall be cleansed as well."