Chapter 5

(NSFW/LEMON WARNING! IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS CONCEPT PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!)

       My hand was still on his abs. He began to take off his shirt.  He was still breathing really heavy. I kissed him. Again, again, and again. I then started to move down. I skipped the neck. I began to kiss his stomach. He let out a sigh. When I felt dominant, he quickly flipped me to the bottom. I blushed. He was on top of me. He held my hands and squeezed. He kissed my neck and held me down. He didn't undress me, which made me feel safe with him.
        He moved to my stomach. Kisses all over. Then he was in my lower stomach. "Can I take off my u-underwear? P-please?" I asked, trying not to breath too heavily. He nodded and let go of my hands. I slowly took my underwear off. I was blushing a lot. "I'm done. You may proceed." I told him with a giggle. He went from my lower stomach, to my... 'parts'. I tried not to moan. I bit my lip instead.
         He slowly took of his pants. The bulge was huge. Only underwear was on his body. He got up, kissed socks, and closed the door with socks outside. He continued. He proceeded to take his underwear off. He asked me, "Are you comfortable with this? I wouldn't want to hurt you..." I nodded. He counted "three...two...one." I moaned. "Are you ok? Was it too fast?" I shook my head no. He kept going. The bed bounced, and the room became hotter and hotter. By then, I was almost screaming.
            I had never experienced this before, what was this feeling, happiness, joy, greed? Whatever it was, it felt amazing. Shinsou tried not to moan. "You don't have to be strong all the time! Go ahead." I told him. He moaned.
        "I love you, y/n! It's not the s*x talking. I really love you. I hope you love me too!"
        "I do! I do! I do!" I yelled. We were interrupted by a knock on the front door.
        "Hey, Shinsou! We've got some work we need to get done." Was that.... Mr. Aizawa? No. "I'm coming in." We heard the front door open. But we couldn't stop. Shinsou quickly pulled out and covered his waist and down. I quickly threw a blanket over myself. Mr. Aizawa opened the door and looked around. "Hmm. What's under the blanket, Shinsou? And whose backpack is that?"
           "Um. The blanket is just folded and that backpack was there before." Shinsou said. Aizawa looked right at me. And tore away the blanket.
           "Hello, y/n. Having fun? So this is why you asked me about him."
            "Hello Mr. Aizawa."
          "Please. Put some pants on. I don't wanna see all that." Mr. Aizawa commanded.
           "Ye-Yes sir!" I said and grab my pants.
          "NOT RIGHT NOW! WHEN I LEAVE THE ROOM. Oh my god." He shrieked. Shinsou, come with me, after you get dressed. In the kitchen." Shinsou got dressed and went to the kitchen.
         (Shinsou's POV)
     "What do you need, Dad?"
      "Why her? Why now? She's new in town! Also, you're doing laundry."
      "Dad! I-I like her. I love her! Please. Let me have her. Her mother just died. She's an orphan."
       "What if she's manipulating you? Her mom died, she may've killed her, you may be next!" Aizawa said.
        "Can... Can she live with us? She has no home!" Shinsou asked.
       "Only because I love you. Be careful."
       "Ok, thanks, Dad." Shinsou said as he was walking towards me.