Chapter 9

((TRIGGER// ABUSE, LANGUAGE, MURDER, WRISTS, MANIPULATION))

        Killing someone... I don't believe that it will haunt me. I'll be fine. It's one person. No one will know. I'll be able to leave.. I want to see him.
      Today is the day! Why was that exciting? Ugh! Anyway, I just need to find someone.. Shigaraki let me go out but HES keeping an eye out. Every hour or so, I see him and dabi on the roofs. A little kid bumped into me.
      "Eiji! Watch where you are going!" The mother said to him. He looked down at the ground in shame. "Apologize you piece of shit!"
      "Hey, it's really fine." I assured her. I felt bad for the kid.
      "No it's not! He needs to learn proper mannerisms! Apologize! Now!" She threatened the boy. He began to cry and continued to look at the ground.
       "I-I-" he whimpered. "S-s-sorry.." the little boy whispered. Nothing more.
       The woman smacked the child across the face. "You're a little pussy! Speak up or I'll hit you again! I swear. When your father hears about this, you w-"
      I interrupted, "I said it's fine. Just leave him alone!" The woman was shocked.
       "When my son is being a sissy, I will smack him until he becomes a man! He's a mistake child. I never wanted him. He's a pain in my ass! That's all!" The woman screamed at me.
       I grabbed the kids hand and held him tight, "run." I whispered in his ear. He did as he was told and ran. The woman began to go after him but I grabbed her arm. "Where do you think your going?" I dragged her into a nearby alley. Toga had given me a pocket knife beforehand. Shigaraki told me not to rely on my quirk so much and just do it.
      "Let me go! I'm calling the police! You'll go to jail!" I stepped on her throat and watched her gag. I stepped harder and saw a vein pop from the pressure. It made a noose like a deflating tire. I then proceeded to put the knife to her wrist. I was shaking. I couldn't stop. I shook and dropped the knife. It slit her wrist and he began to cry in agony. She was in pain.
        I decided to leave her there and find the kid. He was about a block away hinding behind a vending machine. I took him to a nearby restaurant and gave him some butter chicken noodles. He wanted to go home so I walked him home and his father was waiting there. I told him that I don't know where his wife is and I found the kid. He thanked me.
        I saw him. The boy. The purple haired one. He looked at me and then walked away. He didn't care anymore... he was with a girl. A pretty girl. He doesn't care anymore... I'm nothing to him. I have to keep moving forward...
        On my way back to the league I saw a familiar hairstyle. A man with black hair in a messy bun crossed paths with me. I looked at his eyes. He grabbed my wrist.
       "Y/n! What the hell?! We've been looking for you? Shinsou said you were kidnapped! Is that true? I have to get you home."
       "No."I said.
      "What? But, you must be scared to death! Shinsounis still in the hospital!"
       "He's  a liar. He's not in the hospital.. you're a liar! You lie!" I said and then ran. He called my name 5 times, then silence. I wonder what would've happened if I went with him....