Chapter 12

The doctors said that I won't be able to go anywhere for a while. They found a few drugs in my blood stream, so they're worried. I don't care about that. I only care about being with shinsou.
"Hey, kitty! I brought you some chocolates. I also brought... drum roll please!! Mochi!" Shinsou told me. My eyes lit up. I immediately grabbed the chocolates and shoved them into my mouth. "How are they? Slow down! You'll get a stomach ache!" I laughed and looked up at him with my mouth still full. He sat down in a chair next to my hospital bed. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I looked down to the ground.
"Shinsou.. I'm sorry... this is all my fault! I'm so fucking stupid! I never wanted to leave you." I told him with tears in my eyes. He looked at me and touched my face. He started crying and put his head against mine. The tears from his eyes were going into my shirt as he whimpered. I looked up at his and kissed him. He continued to cry as he kissed me back.
"Y/n... I love you.. please don't leave me again.." shinsou told me. I nodded my head in agreement. And that was that.
The next week, the doctors said I would be able to go home with supervision. Shinsou and Mr. Aizawa volunteered to look after me. On our way home I was thinking about what I said to mr. Aizawa and what he said to me. I should apologize. I looked out the window to see a load of trees. The Sakuras were blooming soon. I saw so many people. It had always bothered me that I was never really able to talk to people. It's not fair. I looked over to shinsou to see he was looking out the car window as well.
I sighed as the car stopped at a stop sign. I closed my eyes and drifted away. I was so worn out from the blood loss and meds they gave me.
We got home and I asked to speak with him alone. He agreed..
"What do you need?" Mr. Aizawa asked sternly.
"I-I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier... I just-" I stopped.. he put his hand on my shoulder and told me something I'll never forget...
"We haven't spoken since you had disappeared..."