Chapter 8

How long has it been...? It's been more than a week... two months? No... i can't remember what the sky looks like.. that's a funny thing.. I just sing. Singing keeps me from going insane. I'm shit at it, but it's a beautiful thing to make words sound like a piece of auditory art.
        I wake up every morning to see new scabs formed over my popping vein. Someone was extracting my blood. Why?
        I've been receiving food from a slot in a door. My eyes adjusted to the dark about a few days after I was taken away. I normally receive things such as microwaved ramen and green beans. An occasional dish of orange chicken would come my way when I'm quiet. I don't have a "bed" in here. It's mostly just a cot on the floor. I have a restroom.. no functioning lights.
        I can't remember what people's names are anymore... I know my own, dabi, and sh- wait. That's the one name I'm not supposed to forget... sh- shi- shin- no.. shigar- FUCK!
        "Keep trying god damnit!" I screamed. I'm not supposed to scream. No dinner. Shit!
        I've been provided different Lolita styled clothing. It's cute. I like it. I like it. I like it. I already said that. I like it though... it's so pretty. The providers must be nice. No you're hostage! Shut up! Don't you want to get out of here? Join them. Join them! JOIN THEM! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It won't stop..

          Stop it...

Stop it...

Please...

                 It's not pretty.

                     "I want to go home."

Please. Just let me go..

                   "I'll do anything ..."

          A man with a raspy voice replied on the other side of the door. "Really? That was easier than I thought... I want you to kill someone. Anyone. Well let you go and keep you under supervision. Once you kill someone. You can leave this room forever."
         Kill someone? I was silent. How could I kill an innocent human being? What if someone sees me? I have to get out.. it's just one person... one person.
        "Okay." I said. NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU W- "Now let me out before I change my mind."
        "Cover your eyes, if you open them too fast, they'll sting from the brightness!" That was a girl. The same girl I heard a month ago.
I looked at her as I came out of the room. She was pretty. Honey yellow eyes that shone in the overhead lights along with light blonde hair. She smiled. She was warm. Happy..
        I saw a man with blue hair. It was greasy and looked under washed. He had scars all over his neck. Dry skin was the thing that shot out at me. It was so noticeable. I didn't want to comment, for I feared for my life..
       It smelt of cigarettes and whiskey. The girl had the only appealing smell. She smelt of pockey, gummy bears, and.. metal? Blood... oh.
       "Thank you got your yummy blood! I have about a gallon now!!"
        "A gallon?!" I asked shocked.
       "Yes! Don't worry. I stuffed you with iron  pills."
       I was scared. Yet, I felt as if I were at home..