ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 24

Esma has forgotten.

After placing the folder under her diary on her bed and shooting her with the repel arrow, I went back to the cupid world.
I was up all night.

The hope I had was gone. It hurt to even think about her. So I pushed Esma Yates to the back on my head.

I didn't need to find out who her match was. I already knew he was the blonde hair charmer in the third level of the cupid training team.

He is a lady's man. He teaches teen Cupids to start their missions of the matchmaking job. He has a kind heart in which Esma needs.
He does match with her on many levels to the point where pointless arguments about her stubbornness won't matter.

In a few days she will be hit again with a desire arrow this time for her right match.
And since she was my responsibility before, guess who was assigned to make it right.

Me. I have to shoot her again. I have to watch her fall In love with someone else again.

But before I do, I still have the young girl that was supposed to be with Adam to finish. So when morning rolled around, I PushedEsma and her match to the back of my mind I set out once again following the girl. She is right near Adam at the same coffee shop.

The guy really must love coffee to be there all the time.

I stand at the side of the building waiting for the girl to walk by him. Adam sits silently on his phone, probably wondering why he can't get hold of Esma.

Soon enough the girl comes out in watress uniform, holding a mug of coffee in her hands.
She goes towards Adams table as I get my arrow ready.

"Large coffee with soy milk." She says smiling at him.

I released my arrow.

"Yes thank you." He looks up at her and smiles as the desire arrow fills her with nerves.

She stares at him, nearly spilling the coffee on his pants.
"Sorry. I'm not myself today." She looks down making sure the coffee was placed on the table without a spill.

"No worries. You look pale." Adam says.

She shakes her head and chuckles. "I feel a little light headed."

"It's not my attractiveness is it?" Adam flirts.

And I'm out.
I walk away before I can hear more of their cheesy flirtatious conversation.

Then I bump into something.
Well someone.

Allison.

"Oh hey you!" She says happily.

My eyes widened.

"Yes I know ive gotten fatter since you last saw me, no need to be alarmed." She laughs patting her pregnant belly.

I plaster on a smile and I look around to see Esma STANDING BEHIND HER.

"Any way I'm gonna grab us a coffee, did you want one?" Allison asks. I shake my head before she walks odd leaving Esma and I standing there.

She looks at me curiously.

We have got to get me out of Allisons memory.

"Do I know you?" Esma asks me trying to read my face.

"No?" I say.
Four words that I dreaded to hear her say.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I have to get out of here.